Clear All

• Saturday 13.11.2010
    1 Year anniversary Party
    at Lucky Love Bar

Free Food everybody Welcome

So What! Bar on Facebook
    Sexiestladyboy.com

Comment

• There are agressive lb on that bar. It's not realy good for publicity. They should send them away...

Comment

• Why don't you tell them to go away.......you are the paying customer and you call the shots if i am not mistaken.
        Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

• (marathon @ Jan. 26 2011,11:18) There are agressive lb on that bar. It's not realy good for publicity. They should send them away...
          I'll have to make a special visit.

Normally I have to pay them extra for agression in the room.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• Yes indeed

One mans meat is another mans poison and all that
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• I had my 50th Birthday Party there. Everybody was awesome. IMO.
              TEXASMAC

Comment

• I agree, most are ok but there was one with black hair, short one who agress poeple walking on the street in front of the bar. I used to have positive experience with most of them.

Comment

• I have to apologize. I went back to the bar yesterday and it was very smooth and had a nice meeting.
                  I had one from So what bar the night before and it was great...

Comment

• (marathon @ Feb. 01 2011,01:04) I went back to the bar yesterday and it was very smooth and had a nice meeting.
                    I did not know that they had meeting rooms!  I'll plan my next business function there. This is a nice addition to the usual m.o. of having your cock sucked in the booth before adjourning to the room upstairs.  It could be called Lucky Love Conference Center and Ladyboy Bar.

Just kidding marathon.  Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                    X