X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie and ex

I'll be in BKK and Pattaya beginning next week. I'd appreciate and info on experiences, location, contact numbers, ST/LT price, attitude, etc... on these two ladies. I've read quite a few pages and I think that Natalie is in BKK and Ex in Pattaya but would really appreciate any updated and specific info.

Also, can this forum be accessed in Thailand? I know to some it may some like a stupid question but I've heard that the Thai Government blocks certain sites.Thanks.

Natalie:

Ex:

Natalie works or sometimes just hangs out in KC3 Patpong . If you want to meet her then just go in and ask any of the girls who will get hold of her for you. As for price and the rest i pass on that as i never plunged in.

The best girl in KC3 is Shi,en-Li if she hasnt gone to Sydney.

As for trying to access the forum i give up, its almost impossible from the average internet cafe. The only place i was successfull was in a place opposite the Narai Hotel in Silom Rd .The one just by the people crossing.and you have to try both Asiants.com and Asian-Ts.com.Its hit and miss .

Its about 1 in 10 internet cafes let you get access.

Actually using Asiants.com you can get the site easy . Its the forum thats the hard bit.

Comment

Originally posted by
      The best girl in KC3 is Shi,en-Li if she hasnt gone to Sydney.
      Hi TC

Do you know anything about this girl being in Sydney. I am resident in Sydney and it is pretty hard to meet decent lbs here (long story - some great lb brothels closed down, the ads in the paper are mainly for men in drag, etc). If you could point me towards this girl I would be eternally in your debt.

cheers

WiseTraveller

Comment

"Also, can this forum be accessed in Thailand? I know to some it may some like a stupid question but I've heard that the Thai Government blocks certain sites.Thanks."

Like Tomcat says, it's an iffy thing trying to get online here in the Kingdom! bummer but there it is!

Still, with a bit of patience it can be done. PM me for details!

SB

Comment

I am staying at the President Solitaire this week and have no problems accessing the site or forum with the free hish speed connection.

If you are at a hotel that is blocking €“ you can try a software workaround.  I have used GhostSurf with great results.  It slows down things a tad €“ but you have access to anyplace you want.

Comment

Wisetraveller

I found out about Shi,en-Li on the the last day of my stay. She was working in KC3 and is around 19 years old and is small , slim and stunning Oriental looks. I mean this girl is the best looker by far in this infamous place. What her real name is i dont know.

She told me that she was off to Singapore( Romeos) and then had a Visa for Sydney for 6 months where she would be working to buy herself a car. She said that anyone who buys her a car can claim her for life.

You will have to get into KC3 pretty quick to get the info as i left in a daze , had to fly back,and didnt get the contact detail.

Anyway this one is so pretty that if she returns to BKK im am 100% sure that she will re-surface in the bars.

Comment

Thanks TC

A car would be a small price to pay, from your description!! LOL.

Unfortunately I am unlikely to make it to BKK in the next few months. I was last there in mid 2004 and probably will not make it until mid 2005.

I dont suppose you have contact details for anyone else at KCIII who could put you/me in contact with this girl? I could be described to her as a generous benefactor. (In other words I have got the money for a trip but not the time LOL).

Anyway, whatever the result, I appreciate you getting back to me TC. I will buy you a beer should we be in BKK at the same time.

cheers

WT

Comment

Although i go in there quite a bit when im in LOS I dont keep any KC3 contacts anymore. This new girl only barely understood English anyhow and so i didnt ask. All the nice girlsfriends i had there now live in Singapore or Taiwan.

Im back BKK on March 23rd i do believe and will be heading straight back to KC3 to see if she has in fact left. I think she will struggle with the lingo. She told me her parents were from Shanghai

Maybe some of the guys there now can help. Why dont you post a new subject   "Shi,en-Li..... KC3".......

Comment

just saw nat on patpong2 with falang

and i wouldn't believe anything a 19yr old bar girls says anyway

Comment

yes i agree there Ice, you can never tell if the girls are feeding you bullshit and in this case its about 50-50 whether she lies. Why dont you poke your head in KC3 and find out.

Anyway i hope she is lying and stays put in KC3 otherwise we have lost a beauty.

90% of the girls that i know that have gone to Singapore dont come back and this one will slot in Romeos no probs.

Comment

The problem with the LB'S who go to Singapore and other places to work as Prostitutes and then come back to Bangkok when their visa expire all seem to have the grand idea that the prices they can charge here in Bangkok should be the same. No way, no way, these girls are out of their minds if they think that Farangs will put up with that BS. These girls get so effing greedy that they cannot help themselves. They think their shit doesn't stink anymore and their attitude always seems to have changed for the worse. Try calling one of them out on this and they will flat out tell you that in Singapore or Taiwan they are "star" I avoid these bitches like the plague and whenever I see another one headed to Singapore I just add her to my "avoid at all cost list." Does it also seem the most of these greedy broads come from KCIII? Man, what a shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by
                        nd this one will slot in Romeos no probs.
                        Romeo's is all post-ops, at least last time I was there it was...is this girl pre or post?
                        Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (lipflipper @ Jan. 11 2005,12:04)
                          The problem with the LB'S who go to Singapore and other places to work as Prostitutes and then come back to Bangkok when their visa expire all seem to have the grand idea that the prices they can charge here in Bangkok should be the same. No way, no way, these girls are out of their minds if they think that Farangs will put up with that BS. These girls get so effing greedy that they cannot help themselves. They think their shit doesn't stink anymore and their attitude always seems to have changed for the worse. Try calling one of them out on this and they will flat out tell you that in Singapore or Taiwan they are "star" I avoid these bitches like the plague and whenever I see another one headed to Singapore I just add her to my "avoid at all cost list." Does it also seem the most of these greedy broads come from KCIII? Man, what a shocker.
                          I totally agree with this.

I had an encounter a few months ago with a model from this site who had been recently tainted by time in Singapore. She wanted me to pay her before the deed, not after, on the grounds that "that's how we do it in Singapore"

cheers

WT

Comment

Yep, it would not be a surprise it we had the same LB try to pull that "number" on both of us. I did not give her money instead I gave her the boot out of my room along with 100Baht for taxi fare. This skank used to be a great girl, she could melt your heart but after her trips to Singapore she started to get the "attitude" I first met her in KCIII by the way. Now I hope they bust her ass sometime in Singapore and let's see how she likes doing time in one of their jails, it almost happen one night she told about a year ago.

Comment

Hi Stewart

Shes a pre op. According to her story she should be in Romeos about now. Like i said i hope shes lyiing and stays put.

Also both Jean and Fai from KC3 worked on Romeos before they had the chop, thats what they told me anyhow and in Fais case it was true.. Both of these girls now work in Taiwan.Actually Jean told me that a lot of the the Thai LB who work in Singapore are planning to go to Taiwan this year.

I have never been to Romeos but hopefully,fingers crossed i have some business in Singapore soon so perhaps you can educate me if i dare to set foot.

Comment

Working...
                              X