Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would also like an update on EX... also are there any videos of the website?

Comment

Originally posted by
      Fai only gives blow jobs to Farangi
      Honestly, who could be bothered.

Comment

HI....
        JUST OUT OF INTEREST WHERE IN TAIWAN CAN YOU FIND THESE GIRLS AS I WILL BE OUT THAT WAY SOON.

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Jan. 12 2005,03:27)
          I have never been to Romeos but hopefully,fingers crossed i have some business in Singapore soon so perhaps you can educate me if i dare to set foot.
          Tomcat, even by Singaporean standards Romeos is no big deal. In fact, I hate the place compared to Crazy Horse (also in Orchard Towers) as it's too small and most of the girls who work there have bad attitudes. I've had girls sit down uninvited at my table and when I use my standard "go away" lines, like "I'm waiting for someone else", they won't leave. All the girls, including the very obvious post-op LBs (you know what I mean, 5' 10" and the very obvious LB look that you get at Casanovas rather than Obsession or Cascades) deny being LBs! Crazy Horse is better - although the ratio of LBs to "real girls" is a lot lower, you can take your time to pick the girl you want and they'll even direct you to the pre-ops if you ask.

Comment

Working...
          X