X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webcam Girls: Does it pay?

Been wondering lately how some of our LB Cam girls get on...

I know the situation varies, as there are some stars on other sites who must be in demand and do a good trade. But some of the imlive et al girls must struggle...

I have eaves-dropped on a few of these sessions (for research purposes only ) or sometimes I know the girl so that's fun...but one does notice that there is a lot of chat and teasing and much ado about nothing when the guy gets what he wants for free and disappears. The girls must waste a lot of time like that..

So any idea as to how much the average girl makes ? Maybe 1 or 2 privates a day is a good earn ?
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

(guydesavoy @ Jan. 10 2010,12:10) So any idea as to how much the average girl makes ? Maybe 1 or 2 privates a day is a good earn ?
    I'd say more than that if they want to make a GOOD living or at least as much as they make working in the Nana bars.

Imlive and Camcontacts, Ifriends, et al ..... they generally take 50 or 60% of the time the girl is on with a client; so figure she charges 3 bucks a minute [typical] and keeps a guy on for 20 mins; that is 60 bucks and she makes about 30, or roughly 1000 baht. The smart ones do it on their own and don't work for a falang taking yet ANOTHER cut, and it takes as much as 6 months to sign up and get approved from the webcam operation.

Guy, if you only knew how many bar girls I tried to talk into doing this over the years ...... it is much better than hooking and also safer, and you can make essentially the same money; and work from home!! If they were good friends I always tried to sell them on the idea, with ZERO percentage going my way, but only one out of 10 or so ever took me up on showing 'em how to do it.

I'd say "but you can make 40-50K a month and work from your room, no more customers and no mamasan or bar fines'', etc..... but in typical Thai fashion they could never wait out the initial periods when you have to work on the Cam but the processor holds back most of your money for a while. But I swear the good ones can make 50K doing this, and only work 3 or 4 hours, 5 nights per week.

2 success story friends of mine; Bobo {now of Venus Flytrap fame} and Nunny from Pattaya. Nunny literally cried once on the cam when I logged in to chat with her one time {but only once, that shit is expensive!} and she constantly thanks me for ''changing her life''. She left hooking, moved back to Issan and does webcam from her Mom's bedroom in Khorat!! Good for her, and if more girls would do the same they could get their arses out of sleeping with 30 or 40 different guys a month.

May with the big tits also made a small fortune doing this, and still may; Natasha- Noodeang as well.

WITH THAT SAID, there is a glut of webcam operations these days so it may be harder to make good coin, and you may have to stay on-line more just to make decent cash; but still beats working as a hooker IMO.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Thanks for your insights JaiDee.

I guess my query came from 2 directions. Firstly idle curiosity given that there seem to be a lot of girls sitting around waiting for a 'private'...second as I have seen a few 'friends' embark on this venture recently. One is a non p4p girl, in the conventional sense...but used to do a lot of internet and now does a lot of time webcamming on that 'other' site.

A friend of mine also tried to convince some girls that this was the way to go.. I guess deep down the Bar is a lifestyle choice for some (most ?) or they just can't commit or view things long term, as you say.

As for natasha...she always seems to be going 'private' so good luck to her

Comment

Dont bullshit us Guy. Your thinking of a career move arent you?

I knew a ladyboy who used to do very well on those cam sites. I think the reason she done so well, was she was willing to do anything. She could arrange some young local guy to fuck her on webcam for a client if the price was right. She would also go as far as doing scat play on webcam aswell. She used to clean up.
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(whore @ Jan. 10 2010,19:44) She would also go as far as doing scat play on webcam aswell. She used to clean up.
          I'm glad she did afterwards
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Good man Jim, I missed that one
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(whore @ Jan. 10 2010,19:44)  Dont bullshit us Guy. Your thinking of a career move arent you?  

She used to clean up.
              Now that you mention it....

Your friend sounds like a real trooper whore

Comment

Webcam job is great thats why no matter how my friends convince me to work in call center i still say no. well first you are your own boss you can work anytime you want and stop anytime you want. then you are safe in the comfort of your bed and all you have to do is do what your clients want without them even touching you. but its not at all easy too there are some wierd clients too that ask for wierd stuff like scatting,killing a kitten with heels and so on you will never imagine how many wierdo i have encounter with this kind of work and i said to myself how will i handle this stuff if it was in real life. about the pay it pays good for me its enough for my bills and luxury in life.

just some tips to girls who will like to do webcam work or to your webcam girl friends

dont fake it if you cant cum or you can't get hard anymore stop working.
                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

killing a kitten with heels
                  Have you actually been asked that?

Comment

yes
                    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

Comment

For a while there I thought it might have been young person slang for something else.

If this picture is true I kill 4 a day
                      Attached Files

Comment

i didnt do it

Comment

So that's what those animal welfare people are always banging on about ?

Anyway, thanks Tan...I think not getting hard would be easy to spot. But the cum ? My sources tell me they sometimes resort to the 'fake cum squeezy bottle'

Comment

..You all forgot to mention Areeya who is on IMlive & Jasmin now, maybe others  too but her rate on IMlive was like $4 a min & to watch 1 of her recorded videos it's $6.80 a min; she does hav a free 44 second video on IMlive tho.. Months ago it seemed like she was on there live 24/7 but now she seems to keep regular hours.. did chat with her once on free chat about her early years at C & D's..  

..and Tan I spent a good amount of time with u on cam when u 1st started on IMlive about 18 months ago, u even gave me your mobile nr. because I was living in Angeles but we never met... hmmm, how sad now that i think about not getting to meet u "live"..  

..the moneys good if u have the looks!  (1 credit = 1$, unless u buy bigger chunks of credits, then u get a % discount)
                            Attached Files
                            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

I don't get guys paying that kinda cash to see a girl in a small square box; but hey, if the ladyboys can get it all the power to them! I'd imagine Areeya would be very popular for sure, probably Mint also because her tool is so long!

One footnote about working with farangs as a boss who also may get a cut over and above the IMlive or Ifriends people; they bring in mucho traffic for the girls, so it may be worth it. Working solo is much harder, as you are competing with maybe 40 or 50 other girls on at the same time; if you can get traffic sent your way from a major TS website you can double or triple the amount those girls make so it may be worth paying off a go-between.

Truth be told I only did it that one time, with Nunny, and for about 5 mins just to say Hi .... I need a bit more one-on-one hook-up to get off, and if not there is plenty of free stuff on the 'net to jack off to anyway!!
                              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
                              X