X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicky

Well I have never really been one to spend more than one night with any ladyboy and am known pretty well by the girls as being a butterfly or even a helicopter.

I finally met Vicky from Cascades on my last night in BKK last week and had one the best times I have ever had with a ladyboy. She is both intelligent and witty and can speak pretty good English and hold a conversation. She is also very attractive maybe not in the same league as some others in terms of looks but beautiful anyway and exactly my type.

I am not one to kiss and tell suffice to say she could hold her own in the bedroom. I had to fly out the next afternoon so spent the whole day with her and if I was staying would have quite happily spent many more with her.

During the day we went to eat at MBK and I had to do some gift shopping so she took me to Pratunam markets and negotiated discounts on everything I bought saving me thousands of baht. I told her I wanted to buy her something which I would not normally do but as she had spent much more time with me than the agreed and did not want anymore money I thought it was the least I could do. But she did not want me to buy her anything even though I asked her many times.

In the end I just gave her a tip which I pretty much had to force her to take. Of course this was as well as what we agreed for long time.

Nice story, and you are a lucky dog, too. She's a doll!
    Attached Files

Comment

I agree with you Oz , Wicky is a very pleasant person ( well for the moment anyhow) . You wont find many like her, one in a thousand . Her best friend Nat( +braces) is just as nice.

Believe shes been there around 6 months now. The sweetness tends to wear off after a year of pole swinging.....well have to wait and find out.....

TC

Comment

Yes I know exactly what you mean some of these girls can to coin a phrase can turn on a dime and I have experienced this first hand. I always like to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

I have been with this girl a couple of times, she still has 80% of the sweetness she had when I first met her in Cascde in July.  

When I saw her in December, she had a new set of tits.  I hate silicon so I will probably pass on her in the future.

I do not know her is Vicky or Wicky, but by a name that begins with D.  I first went with her in July from Cascade, so maybe that was the name she was using then. I am 100% sure it is the same girl.

Comment

She is really absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations Ozzie! I wish someone could take care (properly!) of this kid. It's like Tomcat says, after a while swinging their hips round the pole, they loose something and this maybe forever.....

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
            X