X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discreet hotels in patomg

I used to stay at Sansabai Bungalows but I think it has closed now. Can anyone recommend a similar place where you can get to your room without going through reception?

What about KohJoy you can't get much more ladyboy friendly than a place where they actually live No reception either.

KohJoy

Comment

I am going to be staying at KohJoy starting Feb 8th. Nick was really good about getting me a room too, he went way out of his way to help me.

Comment

Nicks the main man in Patong and Phuket. Go to Cocktails & Dreams and ask for him. The Tsunami narrowly missed his place and things in the area generally are coming back to where they were before the Tsunami.

The people who I have spoken to say the rooms at C & Ds are fine and not too expensive. (Plus they are in a pretty good location you'd have to agree!)

Comment

Originally posted by
          Can anyone recommend a similar place where you can get to your room without going through reception?
          With terrorism getting worse, and expecially Thailand's problems, this "getting to your room without pasing reception" is going to be a thing of the past in most places, especially any of the more up market ones.

So, get used to it.
          Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
            With terrorism getting worse, and expecially Thailand's problems, this "getting to your room without pasing reception" is going to be a thing of the past in most places, especially any of the more up market ones.
            I agree and it is on your best interest to go past reception and get them to hold the id card of the girl or ladyboy you are taking to your room.

Also I think if they are good enough to fuck then surely you can walk past reception with them?

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Jan. 15 2005,23:27)
              Also I think if they are good enough to fuck then surely you can walk past reception with them?
              Who's talking about "them"? I thought you were talking about Stewart.:nana:

andyman

Comment

Originally posted by
                Who's talking about "them"? I thought you were talking about Stewart
                Well I can understand why they would not want to walk past reception with Stewart

Comment

Originally posted by
                  I can understand why they would not want to walk past reception with Stewart
                  So, that's why they keep insisting on putting a paper bag over their heads as they walk past reception!!
                  Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                    Well said, Ozzie.

Comment

C&D has photos of their rooms on their web site. Look quite nice, and the price is reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                      X