X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kittykat

Do any of you know anything about KityKat who is featured in the most recent monthly update? Does she top? Anyone who has been with her have a descriptive field report?

Thanks

Just come from pub and 2 drunk for details. But she is very nice and you are guaranteed a good time. As for topping i don't know. I am not a topping guy. But I met her in mid 2004 and she is very nice. Big dick.

Comment

Saw her in Obsession the other night looked very nice and that smile will make you melt. Looks like she has boobs now but not certain as I was a little pissed which of course is unusual for me

Comment

Wisetraveller was spot on about the "Big dick!"

If she IS a topper then get drunk and oiled up, 'cos that thing is gonna hurt!
        Attached Files

Comment

She is not really the top type, I know her quite well. She had a new rack a couple of months ago.(45000 BHT paid for by some idiot highroller) She is good fun to be with, If you put your head anywhere near her dick she'll have it down your throat in no time. Well thats what happened to me anyway.
          I would just call her Kat if you meet her (even though thats not her real name either)
          When she walks, she’s like a samba
          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Working...
          X