Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I met this Girl in Guess bar when a whole load of girls came up from Hua Hin to BKK to meet some incoming VIP. Dieters girl seemed to be the organiser - but it livened up the night thats for sure. I assume it was the same girl but as I did not see her in a bikini I cannot be 100% sure .

Regardless if it was her - great pics.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

Very unlikely Mardhi. Shar is based in Bkk and Singapore and was only in Hua Hin because I invited her there. There was a group of new girls in Hua Hin when Dieter was there, it's quite possible the girl below is the one you saw as she was working in the Caddy shack when Dieter was around.

Very much a Patong beach face, seems to be the look down there lol.
      Attached Files
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

..the only positive comment i can make about tats is they can usually serve as positive ID, & this one doesnt have the tat above her right breast like Shar does.. of course you would have to establish a time line for tats when trying to ID your LB's, but in this case it looks like mistaken identity; the Guess Bar gal wasn't Shar.. case closed..
        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Hi, first of all this is my first time posting so go easy on me please!

Secondly I wanted to say how beautiful and sexy Shar is - I would so love to meet her one day. What an amzing body she also has.

Does she have a website or a facebook/myspace profile?

Or are there any other photos on this site or another site?

I understand that she is post-op and unlike most guys, I prefer post-op women (and once was engaged to a post-op girl)

Best wishes

Steve

Comment

(schlipp4 @ Mar. 29 2010,19:29) Hi, first of all this is my first time posting so go easy on me please!

Secondly I wanted to say how beautiful and sexy Shar is - I would so love to meet her one day.  What an amzing body she also has.

Does she have a website or a facebook/myspace profile?  

Or are there any other photos on this site or another site?

I understand that she is post-op and unlike most guys, I prefer post-op women (and once was engaged to a post-op girl)

Best wishes

Steve
            Try "Tsa Sar' in Facebook, you should find her there.
            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Thank you very much - I hope she adds me as a Facebook friend. I would love to know more about Shar as she is beautiful

Comment

Working...
              X