X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psot or pre

Dunno  about you  gusy  but im not interested in post ops!!  there  just  artificial girls and real  girls  look better  as shemales with cocks these exotic and sexy  cut it off and im not interested??

donnnnny, I have had the pleasure of both, when I had my first LB experience it was in Amsterdam, see my story in the Club House. I really didn't know until later that she was a TS, all I could see was this incredibly beautiful Thai Girl with the most gorgeous body and then lust took over!!

Give it a whirl you might surprise yourself!

Comment

I'm with you Donnnnny - cut if off and I'm not interested at all!

Comment

My views on the postop issue: I had a Thai postop steady girlfriend for nine years and we are still friends (only) today.
        That says it all.
        Mr. Lonely

Comment

yes, most guys feel this way, although i DO get the odd letter from time-to-time from customer's that say we do not have enough post-ops and want to see more! as usual, to each his own, you know?

some guys love post-ops.....Kings Corner is packed every night of the week.

speaking of that......anny will be up in a few hours....working on it now. still as beautiful as ever but something is definately missing there.

Jon

Comment

yeah i have tryed 3 or 4 and really i didnt like it they have to use too much lube and i really dont think they have any feeling at all mind you most real thai girls only sceem to go through the motions lol
            just the way i am i guess, i like real pussy but srs pussy dont look right to me??/

Comment

Originally posted by (donnnnny @ Aug. 07 2003,01:28)
              i like  real  pussy but  srs pussy  dont look  right to me??/
              I agree with you but I think that Anny must have gone to a pretty good surgeon not the usual butcher job at all!

Comment

Well, the QUALITY of the SRS surgeries has greatly improved over the years.
                Now, for all you young whippersnappers out there, let me tell you that Mr. Lonely actually REMEMBERS reading in that paragon of journalistic integrity THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER, way back in 1962 (yes, folks, 1962) about sex-change operations!
                Christine Jorgansen - a former Korean War vet - was the first
                HIGHLY-PUBLICIZED case (and that happened in the 1950s&#33.
                There were a few cases before hers!
                Now, I cannot imagine that the quality back in those halcyon days of yore was anywhere near the quality of today's surgeries.
                Still, pass on the postops,  pass on the GGs, bring on the preops.
                Now, wouldn't it be better to all them non-ops?
                TALK ABOUT POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!
                Mr. Lonely

Comment

Working...
                X