X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy her a drink or give her the cash?

ok, another question that might seem stupid, but here goes.

many times when buying a lady, ladyboy etc. a drink, you know the person doesnt want the drink, especially after seeing a drink left behind. I like to have fun and have company, ususally a drink is in order...now for the question. Is it fine to offer the lady a drink, or just give her the 30 or so bath in cash in lieu of a drink when knowing she will not drink it.

I know I had left myself open for all sorts of comments (cheap charlie, etc....but after many drinks gone untasted, thinks this is a resonable question.....let the floodgates begin!!!!!

(buckshot51 @ Aug. 11 2009,00:24) Is it fine to offer the lady a drink, or just give her the 30 or so bath in cash in lieu of a drink when knowing she will not drink it.
    If you can find somewhere that sells drink for 30 baht let me know where it is

I can imagine Piggdog and Burenboy kicking their door down .

As they only get a commission on lady drinks I'd say a tip would be well appreciated , but I'd make it closer to the hundred baht mark if you are feeling generous .
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

jimslim, jimslim, jimslim

I think you missed the point, or maybe I wasnt clear enough and typing with one hand made it difficult to concentrate.

I am talking about the drink chit they get for every drink and then cashing them in at the end of the night......so my question was actually dont by the drink....just give the 30 bath or so they would get for a commission ON THE DRINK.

I hope this is clear now......

ok...on with the games!

Comment

Buy her the drink. Make life easier for her and consequently yourself!

Even a lowly ladyboy would feel very insulted if you gave her 30 baht.

Also...

There is a 'drinks quota' they may have to fulfill. Giving her your loose change won't help her fulfill it.

Having a drink bought for you (or a few) also brings with it certain bragging rights amongst her sisters, too.

Comment

(buckshot51 @ Aug. 11 2009,00:24) another question that might seem stupid, but...
          There's no such thing as a stupid question, just...

Oh, who am I kidding. Of course there is!

Comment

thank you stoogie for the direct answer and to the point.

I hope this statement was not taken in a low opinion of Thai ladys or ladyboys. I feel everyone has to work to live and their job is a means to that end. I, myself treat everyone with respect until they prove otherwise. I hope that I did not portray anything otherwise as that was not my intent.

Comment

(jimslim @ Aug. 11 2009,00:36) If you can find somewhere that sells drink for 30 baht let me know where it is  

I can imagine Piggdog and Burenboy kicking their door down .
              We know 2 places Jim, one in Sunee, and the other, believe it or not 20 metres from Walking Street, and both with great views. Six months is a long time to be on the lash, gotta watch the pennies.

Comment

(buckshot51 @ Aug. 11 2009,00:42) jimslim

I think you missed the point
                Sorry about that I get you now , why not ring the bell and keep us all happy

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Aug. 11 2009,02:16) why not ring the bell and keep us all happy...
                  Just give me the 30 baht!

Comment

I've absolutely no problem buying ladydrinks infact, I would estimate that half of the money I spend in Thai bars is on them.
                    What I do object to is those bars which take the piss of our good nature by charging an unreasonable amount for a glass of non alcoholic lolly water

Comment

lady  drink s  cost alot of money and are served in the smallest glasses ive seen. infact i think the thais  have a special factory making them so small . the girl get s a dash of coke the size of a thimble, and you pay like 1.000.000 %   more than it shoul;d be.
                      they have to get a certain amount every month (ladys drinks). So sometimes the  girl  will want the drink to get her quota up for the month.
                      cheers don. ps you could buy one  drink then give her a personal tip afterwards, but make sure your discreat  about it.
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

guys! its a couple of drinks.... And yes ,when u r bar hopping it adds up! but then again lets keep it real! thats work for the the lovely ladies........ imagine ur self in that place for 8 to 10 hours

Comment

In theory, buying her a drink indicates that you wish her to stay with you for a while. But in reality there are plenty that after accepting it will immediately leave you looking for the next opportunity. To be safe, now will only tend to buy them drinks as a reward for spending time with me rather than in hopes that they will stay around unless all they did the whole time was repeat the mantra "buy me drink". I usually offer them the choice between a tip, often 100 baht or a drink. Most go for the tip. Some ask for an alcoholic drink which is much more expensive and I sometimes, but not often oblige.

The other thing is once you buy a drink, it can attract attention. Someone nearby may also ask for a drink or yours may soon want another. That's when I bring up my "buy one get one" policy. I buy one, you get one. No buy one get two. Usually gets a good laugh.

Comment

If you want the girl to sit with you, buy her a single drink - this makes her happy, and the bar happy
                            if you sit with her for a long time, and she is providing special massage services, than give her a tip at the end as opposed to a 2nd drink.

If you never buy a girl a drink it will piss off the bar (even if you tip the girl), bar gets pissed they tell the girl to get up and dance or sit with someone else.
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(s69 @ Aug. 11 2009,04:59) imagine ur self in that place for 8 to 10 hours...
                              Oh, it's not so bad!

Comment

Working...
                              X