Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Som, ex La Bamba
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Great photo's as always BB... would I be right in thinking the first picture with the,....oh so hot Shar.... standing on the stairs in our old favourite domicile?

have fun....    

Comment

Your Kiling me BB, lol. Infatuation/obsession cuts like a knife mate... Proper stitch up, you f**ker...

I'm not worthy but may be out that way the next few weeks when I'm finished up in HH.

I hear your pal CM is around HH the next weeks, I might still be here if he wants to hook up... I'm not on a big one now, more the wind down of 4 months marathon.

Love to Shar and may see u and Juri around soon than you think...

B_O, living up to my name but for different reason this time

Comment

Hey BB great shots with the new camera, hope you can throw some tips my way

SW
          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Sure thing SW, can start class on Saturday evening.

Damn it’s 2 pm already as I came out of my booze fueled slumber. Think I can write off the rest of the afternoon and extend my visa tomorrow I thought to myself. Some fish and chips for breakfast at 4 pm was next on my list of priorities. Then it was a frustrating hour in the Samsung shop as Shar attempted to get her mobile fixed. In fairness the repairman did the work of two men, Laurel and hardy. After an hour of tinkering with it, we left none the better for the experience and the phone still not able to send emails.

“I was f%&ked last night mate” was the greeting from Donnykey when I caught up with him in Pook ie Swan about 11 pm. Was quite same samie myself I replied. Bow caught my eye and waved over, she saw me with Shar so was a bit unsure to come over and chat. She finally came over for some small chat and pleasantries. DK introduced me to his opponent for the night, the well enhanced Pear, who by the way is a damn good dancer. Not feeling 100% I headed home soon after, and Shar and her friend hit WS to go dancing.
            Attached Files
            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Feb. 19 2010,19:30) In fairness the repairman did the work of two men, Laurel and hardy.  
               It's all in the delivery . . .  

Comment

Great thread. I'm back for about 10 days, probably a mixture of BKK, Pattaya and Hua Hin. Hope to hook up.

Comment

Hi Eyemahk! i'm still here in HH at the moment, although stuck in my room the last few days with a bit of a fever.Gonna stay here till next friday i think, will hit Bangers on the 26/27.
                  Hope to catch you for a few beers at the caddy!
                  A.K.A 'BB Jnr'............but hey, don't tar me with the same brush!!!  

"you can't polish a turd..but you can roll it in glitter!"..Jimmy Carr

Comment

Sorted. After one and a half hours hanging around Chonburi Immigration office I had my 30 day extension. I normally would give myself a buffer of a day or so, in case unforeseen problems arise, but this was last minute stuff, the office closes in 1 hour and my visa expires on Saturday. All academic now and 30 more legal days await. Went for a stroll along Jomtien prom, or Jomtienagrad as it should be renamed. Jumped a baht bus back to Patts, and in no time I found myself in the company of Shar in the Pattaya Beer Garden. For those not familiar with it, the Beer Garden is a wonderful oasis away from the pollution all around, with a great view of the bay. Thank you BigTel for showing it to me a few trips back.

The days are beginning to get a familiar pattern with a meet up with Donnykey in the evening the norm. I always have to laugh as DK regales me with his misadventures the previous night and afternoon. The words “pounding” and “sensational” crop up a lot, this man enjoys himself 100% and still retains a youthful enthusiasm and hunger for the hunt.

So it was we met up in Sunee Plaze for a few quiet ones, then moving on to Ezy for “just 1” as we both wanted an early night. I staggered out at about 5 am with a little help from Shar. DK had the foresight to leave 3 hours previously. Groundhog day here we come.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Fun in Ezy.
                      Attached Files

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Feb. 20 2010,02:25)  Thank you BigTel for showing it to me a few trips back.
                        Your Welcome BumbleBee      Here's to many more good times at the Pattaya Beer Garden.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Loving the report, keep it coming!
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Cheers DT, your report wasn't half bad either.

The phone call had an air of panic and bewilderment about it. “Mate the screen on my camera appears like a negative.” I thought to myself sounds like Donnykey has either messed up his settings or worse, broken the screen of his beloved Samsung. He was calling from Sally’s Jomtien, too far for me to have a look at it. My diagnosis would have to wait till I met him later.

Later happened to be midnight in Stringfellows , with various stages of hard ons dancing on the podiums, and a good group of BMs from the 3 forums groping up anything not dancing. “That a broken screen I’m afraid DK” when the Samsung was produced. DK had the look of a kid you was told Santa is not real, on his face. The group broke up, with most of us heading to Pook’s Soi 6.

Nattie whom I had not seen since before Xmas greeted me in an outrageous pair of “shorts”. Can never remember many of the names from that particular Pook’s as I seldom venture over to Soi 6. It was interesting to see many familiar faces from Ezy and La Bamba working there now. After Soi 6 it was down to Pook Swan for a night cap.

Nattie, May and who I call sexy eyes.
                            Attached Files

Comment

You're living the life man...... those of us in February chill salute you.

Comment

(El_hefe @ Feb. 21 2010,12:01) You're living the life man...... those of us in February chill salute you.  
                                Thanks El_hefe, hope the photos ease the cold a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X