Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Travis Bickle, and good guess KK.
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Feb. 24 2010,11:13) €œLet€™s just follow our noses and see where they take us.€ I said to Jimslim.   One of the great things about Pattaya is just hitting the streets with no plan in mind and know you are guaranteed a good adventure.  If you cannot have fun you are doing something seriously wrong.

€œMy god what are you doing here in Pattaya?€  The gang from the Caddy Shack in Hua Hin were all sitting outside Simon Complex 2, I had to do a double take.  There were on a day trip to Chantanaburi to visit the mountain, as were the Ezy bar and countless others no doubt.  

Our excursion was based around me getting a second battery for the new camera in Tukom, so we did have a slight plan.  Made it there about 7.5o.  Just in time as they were about to close the shop where the girl promised me she would have it the previous day.  On leaving Tukcom via the rear entrance, I told my travel companion I wanted to show him a cutie, Ferm, who works in the €œRelax me€ massage opposite the entrance.  After a few minutes of flirting with her, we were on our way to catch the baht bus to Jomtien with a detour through Sunee, as you do.
      Hi BB,who is the one on right about Caddy Shack Team?? take care Buddha7
      Easy Come Easy Go: that's life

Comment

(buddha8 @ Feb. 24 2010,19:48)
        (Bumblebee @ Feb. 24 2010,11:13) “Let’s just follow our noses and see where they take us.” I said to Jimslim.   One of the great things about Pattaya is just hitting the streets with no plan in mind and know you are guaranteed a good adventure.  If you cannot have fun you are doing something seriously wrong.

“My god what are you doing here in Pattaya?”  The gang from the Caddy Shack in Hua Hin were all sitting outside Simon Complex 2, I had to do a double take.  There were on a day trip to Chantanaburi to visit the mountain, as were the Ezy bar and countless others no doubt.  

Our excursion was based around me getting a second battery for the new camera in Tukom, so we did have a slight plan.  Made it there about 7.5o.  Just in time as they were about to close the shop where the girl promised me she would have it the previous day.  On leaving Tukcom via the rear entrance, I told my travel companion I wanted to show him a cutie, Ferm, who works in the “Relax me” massage opposite the entrance.  After a few minutes of flirting with her, we were on our way to catch the baht bus to Jomtien with a detour through Sunee, as you do.
        Hi BB,who is the one on right about Caddy Shack Team?? take care Buddha7
        Sara, should be pics of her in the Hua hin thread. Cheers.
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

sorry BB can u send me the link? thanks

Comment

and close to her is Fang right??

Comment

(buddha8 @ Feb. 24 2010,20:26) and close to her is Fang right??
              Nah, that is Ta, Fang is not with them.  I would post a link, but as I see you are not a VIP member you will not be able to see it.  If any of the Mods are reading this, can you please move the Hua Hin thread, https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=22007
              to the VIP sneak preview, thanks.  Share the fun...

Comment

but now the link to the exact location of the pic is broken.

Comment

Balmy days and fun filled nights are the order of the day here in Pattaya. Afternoon brekkie, then stroll around with Jimslim and see what interesting things we stumble upon. “Looks like one of ours” I said to Jimslim as the figure in pink entered the skin treatment salon. A bit of eye contact thro’ the window followed and she beckoned us in. Cannot remember her name off hand, but she told us she worked in M massage, on 2nd road opposite Central Festival.

After our ramble it’s always nice to pop into the Pattaya Beer garden around 5.30 and observe the sunset over a refreshing non alcoholic drink. Try not to drink booze till it gets dark, just one of those things. A provisional plan is hatched for later on, a few calls are made, and it’s home for a shower and nap.

Last night’s plan was to meet up in Pook Swan, have 1 or 2 and move on somewhere. As there was a large group of us there, getting everyone to finish drinking at the same time was a big ask, and so 1 or 2 became 5 or 6. Finally we were on our way to WS. A couple of drinks in Linda bar, and finished off the night in Ezy, where Mrs. Juri was waiting for her man to come and collect her.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great Stuff BB, I may be over next week for my birthday. Hope to see you then and I think Dad Man Cat is coming over soon too eh???
                    Shame that the real Legend Juri won't be there, I was really hoping to catch with you mate if you are reading this. BUT like you said there will always be next time. Stay safe Brother, I'll be back in the "East Kingdom" end of march. And only 7 months of work before I'll be back in LOS mate...

Take care all and stay safe out there
                    B_O

Comment

2 Quests:
                      “Yeah I’m up for that” was Donnykey’s reply when I informed him Myself and Jimslim were gonna check out the feral LBs who live in the bushes on the beach going towards Naklua. Donnykey, Jimslim and myself love walking, and this was gonna be a bit of a quest.

I picked up DK after afternoon breakfast and off up Soi Buakhao we headed to collect the third member of the team. Our first obstacle was getting past the Hills on Nong, a chameleon LB, who dwells in the shadows of Blue Room. Having safely navigated this first challenged we engaged with JS at his hotel.
                      Attached Files

Comment

With the 3 of us assembled it was time for the quest proper to begin. Along Beach Road we edged, avoiding the various offers of the vices that make Pattaya what it is. Finally we reached the end of the prom, and it was time to get down on the sand. We wored our way around the perimeter of the Dusit and were stopped in our tracks by a precarious bamboo ladder. This successfully dealt with; it was on towards our target. The LBs we sought were not around to greet us, although there were a couple further up the beach who could have been some of them.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Time for refreshment after our long, fruitless trek, we headed over to Pook, Soi 6, to relax and check out the talent, encountering along the way the dreaded,Zebog, the half zebra, half dog creature, who guards the entrance to soi 6 Some familiar faces there, soft drinks all round and enjoyed the eye candy.
                          Attached Files

Comment

More Sirens of Pook.
                            Attached Files

Comment

The second quest was for the recently elusive Princess Nana/Pookie. According to Tara 2 days previous, N/P was due back in town yesterday. According to N/P yesterday on msn she was still in Khon Kean. Finally an official sighting and encounter last night by FBUK. With this information gathered, it was left to myself and JS to find her as he had designs on her delightful body. We passed Playboy bar but no sighting, then the length of WS, still not a sausage, so we took refuage in the Pattaya Beers Garden and decided to call her.

“I am going to Playboy bar now” was the news JS wanted to hear, and so it was we headed back that direction. She has a new hairstyle now, and continues to look a million dollars. There are about 4 or 5 LBs working there now, or hanging around at least. Maybe worth a stop off if any of you guys are passing.
                              Attached Files

Comment

The other girls there.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X