Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Nong looks totally different without the blonde hair, with the bolt-ons and with the new poem-tattoo. (I prferred her look a year ago)

Keep up the good work, you are providing me with new ideas with virtually each of your posts.

Comment

(thegame925 @ Feb. 26 2010,14:15) Wow, Nong looks totally different without the blonde hair, with the bolt-ons and with the new poem-tattoo. (I prferred her look a year ago)

Keep up the good work, you are providing me with new ideas with virtually each of your posts.
      My pleasure thegame925, you know how I love to find new talent for you guys.
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

I was never really that interested in Nong with the blonde look but now .....

amazing what hair, 'hills' and contacts can do...... Phew

Comment

(Foggy @ Feb. 27 2010,00:02) I was never really that interested in Nong with the blonde look but now     .....

amazing what hair, 'hills' and contacts can do......  Phew
          You just cannot resist a good rack, can you Foggy?
          Attached Files
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

BumbleBee the Pattaya Paparazzi. Great Photos lad
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

I'm here for three more weeks but I doubt I can shrug off the "olds" long enough to have some good old mongering!

Comment

(whore @ Feb. 27 2010,02:29) BumbleBee the Pattaya Paparazzi. Great Photos lad  
                Glad to see you are enjoying the show Whore.

Comment

(burnt_out @ Feb. 25 2010,08:58) Great Stuff BB, I may be over next week for my birthday. Hope to see you then and I think Dad Man Cat is coming over soon too eh???
                  Shame that the real Legend Juri won't be there, I was really hoping to catch with you mate if you are reading this. BUT like you said there will always be next time. Stay safe Brother, I'll be back in the "East Kingdom" end of march. And only 7 months of work before I'll be back in LOS mate...

Take care all and stay safe out there
                  B_O
                  ....much more than the "best wishes" from my side here.....and try to "survive" your trip to pattaya.....you know what i mean for.......

drink one on me

cheers until.......Juri*
                  xxx

Comment

(whore @ Feb. 26 2010,11:29) BumbleBee the Pattaya Paparazzi.
                    Some nice alliteration there. And quality

Comment

“You’re a shit tailor, strips don’t go with stripes” said Donnykey Versace, with Jimslim Saint Laurent adding to the couture advice “You got not fashion sense my good man”. The bewildered tailor on Soi Diana had a stunned look on his face having encountered first hand these two connoisseurs of the rag trade. Sometimes “Alright geezer, would you like a suit?” just doesn’t cut any ice with the experts. So it was we continued on our way to acquire some kamagra and ice cream on Second road.

Some of my “straight” mates from Bkk were in town for the weekend, and my luck would have it there were staying in the Jasmine Hotel, next door to Ezy. Had to be sure they were in their rooms before I dropped down to see them, least I meet them on Soi BJ and walk past Ezy without the girls making any give away comments. One of them picked up my camera in the room, flicked thro’ the pics, and saw the following photos. “Nice boys” he said, “Which one are you gonna fuck later?” to which I laughed it off and said “I just have before I came here” end of interrogation.
                      Attached Files

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Feb. 27 2010,19:30) €œYou€™re a shit tailor, strips don€™t go with stripes€ said Donnykey  Versace,  with Jimslim Saint Laurent adding to the couture advice

Just one night in Sunee and look what happens!

Comment

The Party Time bar in the Jomtien Complex is becoming a favourite stop off on the way to Sally’s. There are 4 LBs working there, with various levels of English. Big, clean bar, nice surroundings and oh I almost forgot 40 Baht bottled beer all day, yes not just a happy hour, more a happy day. Horrible place lol.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Being Macka Bucha Day getting a drink in Pattaya in a bar you like becomes a bit more challenging. Some bars are open, but usually not with clientele enlightened with our secret. Donnykey had been informed by Karl that Ezy was open as normal but could only sell soft drinks and tea/coffee till midnight. So it was I spent some time there yesterday evening and so many new faces there now. It is as good as a complete overhaul of the staff. The girls are great, and as touchy feely as any previous group there.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Bummer - watched the Man United v Villa match then went home at midnight as I didn't fancy the dull atmos pf Gullivers... now if I had known Ezy was open...

Comment

Beach Road is arguably one of the most interesting promenades in the world for people watching. For anyone feeling a bit down on themselves, what better place to take a stroll, look at the types that populate that area and think “Shit I am not so bad after all.” But at sunset, and ignoring the freak show around you, it can be quite a beautiful and reflective place to be.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X