Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at Ezy last night (March 02) and met Donnykeg. He pointed you out to me but you were busy on the couch with someone and your appeared fully engaged. Sorry we didn't get to meet. Perhaps next time.

Enjoy yourself and play safe

Steff

Comment

(Steff @ Mar. 03 2010,13:47) I was at Ezy last night (March 02) and met Donnykeg. He pointed you out to me but you were busy on the couch with someone and your appeared fully engaged. Sorry we didn't get to meet. Perhaps next time.

Enjoy yourself and play safe

Steff
      You should have come over, always have time to meet new BMs.
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Sunee Plaza is not to everyone’s taste but if you are adventure minded enough about this scene and are looking for a nice relaxing environment to have a drink or two it is perhaps one of the most enjoyable places in Pattaya. To those who are unaccustomed to it, it is a gay area made up of gogos and beer bars, comfortable beer bars at that. What most LB guys like about this area is that there are some femboys dispersed among the staff of the various bars. For the true femboy lover there are some gems to be found there.

Ning, Corner Bar
        Aum Corner Bar
        Tik Sundance Bar
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Ning with long hair...What's next? Sillycone........

Corner Bar...One of my very favorite bars to drink and relax and flirt...

Big THANK YOU to Lefty for discovering it.............  

Great pix BB...Keeping me warm until my return....
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Ning looks better in real life as she isn't reallygreat at posing for the camera.  Big transformation as in Januray she was a gay boy.

Tik looks outstanding here.      

I'm sure there's guys out there who have already cum on their keyboard.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 06 2010,03:31) Ning...  Big transformation as in Januray she was a gay boy.
              You have me wondering if that was the one serving drinks on my last night . . .

Yesterday I was talking to a friend who just had his right of passage in Sunee a couple nights ago with some luminaries here.  I, like maybe most BMs the first time, vividly remember all the same sensations he experienced.  

It took until about the third or fourth time to relax and actually take the blinders off and start to look around . . . and start to see the sights so finely and kindly displayed here . . .

Cheers!

Comment

Probably...Ning is a flirty little femboy who serves drinks as do all the boys at Corner Bar...

Aun, the manager, on the other hand, is the first one and only FemMan...Nearly 30 years old...
                No hormones pass over her/his lips...I'm not bragging, but I have bigger tits...and a smaller cock...

As I have pointed out many times Tik is a very pretty boy and would make a beautiful ladyboy...Sorry
                guys I don't expect that's in the cards though....
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 05 2010,08:09) Big THANK YOU to Lefty for discovering it.............  

Comment

“Welcome to Ezy bar, what would you like to drink?” It was late October ’08 and it was my first time in Ezy bar. I had been following the Ezy thread all summer long while home and this was my opportunity to finally check it out. The girl that greeted me that first evening was Keaw. Little did I know then that a year and a half later she would still be there, the last of the Ezy Mohicans, the survivor of all the comings and goings there. More importantly she is looking sensational just now, like a good mature wine. Last night she modeled the bikini the girls might be wearing on the Ezy road trip tomorrow morning.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Great stuff BB , finally got the chance to log on in an afternoon in BKK (never enough hours in the day out here )

Good to catch up with you again over the last 2 weeks , what will I do in the afternoons now ?

No Indian tailors to take down with our dazzling wit , no long walks in the bushes looking for bush dwelling kathoeys , but I've 2 nights in BKK to make the most of

The best trip I've had yet , and that says a lot , expect the ol' scrapbook to be overflowing once I get home .

The great company made the whole thing all the better
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

It was a pleasure to share your company aslo JS. Let's hope your next take off is a smooth as this one.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Popped into the Ezy bar this evening to check the time for the road trip departure. While enjoying a refreshing drink, the lovely Nut decided to show me what she will be wearing pool side tomorrow. Looks a bit big to me.
                          Attached Files

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 06 2010,11:48)
                            (kahuna @ Mar. 05 2010,08:09) Big THANK YOU to Lefty for discovering it.............  

You fellows are too kind. I really didn't discover it. You 2 are the only forum members I recall taking there for the first time. The pyramid really branched out from those you told and brought after that.
                            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

But if you want the real action, inquire with PigDogg for the VIP french fry treatment . . .

Comment

(Lefty @ Mar. 07 2010,19:47) You fellows are too kind. I really didn't discover it. You 2 are the only forum members I recall taking there for  the first time. The pyramid really branched out from those you told and brought after that.
                                Yep, Lefty, but since you left now one went there again that I know of. Tried to talk good old PD into it but too expensive he said - I wouldn't have gone 4 the boys but the cute lb, fb, there - but going alone I couldn't deal with the boys probably ;-)

Will u be back, big teddy bear? :-) Missed you this time!

Comment

Working...
                                X