Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Bumblebee @ Mar. 06 2010,20:19) While enjoying a refreshing drink, the lovely Nut decided to show me what she will be wearing pool side tomorrow.  Looks a bit big to me.
    Don't worry BB, that material shrinks in water I was told ;-)
    So, keep yr lens clean ... !

Comment

(farangbah @ Mar. 07 2010,05:21)  But if you want the real action, inquire with PigDogg for the VIP french fry treatment . . .  
      If you just order french fries, you get generic fries.

But if you order Crabby Fries, you get the best french fries I've had since Palisades Amusement Park,

Would you like Ning with that?    

Comment

(Chinaman @ Mar. 07 2010,06:00) Tried to talk good old PD into it but too expensive he said
        If you just want to chew the fat with a buddy, it doesn't compare favorably to 35 baht BIG Archas for two seved with glasses at Minimart 24, 30 baht green drinks with two types of booze at the other minimart, or 10 baht Thai herbal whiskey shots at the Day/Night stand.  You can sit down and have a proper drink at these joints; it's not like sitting on the stoop at 7/11.

But Corner Bar has reasonable prices and there's beeen a few occasions that there's been more than 10 BMs /guests at our table.

Two ways to economize there are the Baby Margaritas, delicious, 100 baht, same size but with 2/3 the booze as the 150 baht.  Still lots of booze and lots of drink.

If a big crowd is all drinking beer, you can get a bucket of five beers at a discount.  (a Bumblebee pic below of the special)

Corner Bar is a nice place to hang out, the owners are real nice to us even though we're not gay, and Ning and Aum are both hot femboys as well as being able to drool over Tik, across the street.  It's a nice place to hang out without loud music. The other night someone said it had an European feel to it.

The owners have gone out of the way to make us feel welcome and as a result I've counted 35 BMs and their guests who have sat at our table.  Now if this were a ladyboy bar, forum members would wind up finding the place on their own, but this business boom largely results from the owners and mamasan Aun being really nice to Lefty, Kahuna, and me.

NearbyEuroboys, just a hop,skip,and gay jump away has slashed their prices with 99 baht beer all night long which is cheap for a Sunee gogo.   Before it was an extremely pricey 140 baht which meant nurse one beer and out.  The best dancer in Sunee, Malt #10, works there.
        Attached Files

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 08 2010,00:36) Corner Bar is a nice place to hang out, the owners are real nice to us even though we're not gay
          You trying to ruin my reputation...Tell me the last time you saw me with a GG...And as I recall, one of the owners is straight...

But I'm a very happy old fag...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Mar. 06 2010,20:13)  Let's hope your next take off is a smooth as this one.  
            Mmmmmmm , strong ladyboy she lifted me with her hard on
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 08 2010,01:38)
              (PigDogg @ Mar. 08 2010,00:36) Corner Bar is a nice place to hang out, the owners are real nice to us even though we're not gay
              You trying to ruin my reputation...Tell me the last time you saw me with a GG...And as I recall, one of the owners is straight...

But I'm a very happy old fag...
              Yeah, we are not gay, even though we're men who suck cock.
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

“Watch you head” was the warning from my friend Backlaboy as I turned to see an ash tray fly past my right ear. It was November ’08 and the last time I ever went to Family bar Naklua. The flying ash tray was the result of my BFing the wrong girl, and some jealousy from the girl who had “claimed” me. So it was we hopped onto a motorbike taxi and heading into the dark never to return. Last night I did return to a Family bar, this time Family Dance on Soi 8 and what a pleasant surprise it turned out to be.

The La Bamba refugees seem to be popping up everywhere around town, none more so than May. I think she has been in Stringfellow, so I was told, then Pooks soi 6, and now at FD bar. Also present in ex cashier Nok, sporting a new blonde look. A few more cuties there also, no names sorry.
                Attached Files
                I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

More sights from FD.
                  Attached Files
                  I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 08 2010,00:21)
                    (farangbah @ Mar. 07 2010,05:21)  But if you want the real action, inquire with PigDogg for the VIP french fry treatment . . .  
                    If you just order french fries, you get generic fries.

But if you order Crabby Fries, you get the best french fries I've had since Palisades Amusement Park,

Would you like Ning with that?    
                    When they first began to serve food, what are now called Crabby Fries were the only french fries. Our group loved them. According to Michael aka Crabby, one of the co owners, they got complaints from the Brit customers that the fries were not crisp enough. These fries btw, are made from real potatoes that Crabby and Thomas make into fries with a machine they bought specifically for cutting whole potatoes into fries, You get the skins and everything. I agree, they are the best ever.
                    After they switched to making them from frozen pre cut fries that come in a bag to appease those picky fucking old British bastards, I asked Michael if since they had that machine already to cut french fries, could we order them the old way still, which would mean they needed to keep some whole potatoes on hand. To differentiate between the two kinds, it was suggested to them we call the hand cut fries as Crabby Fries. Being the ever gracious host, he readily agreed, hence Crabby Fries were born. Interestingly, all the Brits who have come there with us, also like the Crabby Fries best.
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Mar. 08 2010,00:36) The best dancer in Sunee, Malt #10, works there.
                      And soon to be a "man", innit?

T-minus 50-odd and counting, by my recollection . . .

Comment

• I could count on one of Bart’s Simpsons hands the amount of times I have been in Didi’s bar so it was interesting to get dragged there by Rossco and S69 last night.  I had wanted to meet up with my brother on WS, but the guys twisted my rubber arm, and it turned out to be a very interesting night.

The girls there are very friendly and flirty yet not pushy, which was a nice surprise given that closing time was approaching and customers were few and far between.  I forget the names now, except Tel, who reminded me of a young Lyle, who worked in Obsessions  in Nana and perhaps still does.  She worked her Chinese/Thai charm on me, and my rubber arm was at breaking point with all the twisting going on.  Inevitably I cracked and gave in to her charms, well it would have been rude not too.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Tel back in the studio.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Pah that Rossco - never invites me out any more. Must hate the competition...

Comment

• "Meet you in Ezy at 10pm" was the text I got from Ninevives. It was his last night in town and he said he had an Ozzie birthday present for me. I was hungover from the previous session which had ended at 8 am earlier that day. So it was I agreed to meet him and have 2, maybe 3 beers and a quiet night. SILLY ME!

I arrived at Ezy about 10.10 with my brother, saw all the girls dressed up, though strange I did not see Karl announce any party. The moment I walked in they all clapped and the penny dropped. Seldom do I feel lost for words, but realising this wonderful display of flesh was for me had me taken aback. I would just like to thank Karl, Lita, the girls and all the guys who organised this do behind my back. One birthday I will remember forever.

Cheers all.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X