X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Attached Files
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• More of those great costumes
        Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Ah the memories.............. it was a fucking brilliant night. Was it for your birthday BB? I thought it was for my last night.

The problem was that I spent my last night drinking until the sun came up - and unfortunately that was the only thing to come up before I boarded the plane! Pinky was no doubt quite happy about that.

Comment

• It was a combo of both I like to think.

Comment

• Great
                I apologize for my English..

Comment

• "Where are you? came the voice over my mobile, "I'm at the Siam City bank at the entrance to Tukcom" I replied, "Ah the Western Union" she said and a big grim appeared on my face.  

I had been chatting to Prang online back in November, but since I had change my MSN id before Xmas we had lost touch.  I found her email again recently, added her to my contacts and renewed acquaintances. This was my fist time meeting her in the flesh, for want of a better expression.  We had some food in the basement and headed of for an afternoon's entertainment, a stroll and shopping and some refreshments in the Pattaya Beer Garden, if you must know.  

She is a really nice girl, can be found working Walking St. in the evenings.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• She has a beautiful face.

Comment

• You take them all to the good places BB
                        see she impressed with the meeting point in the mornings (3.15pm) at soy chow

i miss the place so much.

great work brother.
                        SW
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Mar. 09 2010,18:08) I could count on one of Bart€™s Simpsons hands the amount of times I have been in Didi€™s bar .

The girls there are very friendly and flirty yet not pushy, which was a nice surprise given that closing time was approaching and customers were few and far between.  I forget the names now, except Tel,
                          Nok first photo , Aem the second , both pretty good in bed apparently (or so I've been told )
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Mar. 22 2010,02:17) She is a really nice girl, can be found working Walking St. in the evenings.
                            Ain't she a beauty
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (jimslim @ Mar. 22 2010,04:18)
                              (Bumblebee @ Mar. 22 2010,02:17) She is a really nice girl, can be found working Walking St. in the evenings.
                              Ain't she a beauty  
                              She sure is James.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I met Prang a couple of days later, and took her along to Ezy, where one of her friends works. She may end up there herself, but she did say she prefers to workI met Prang a couple of days later, and took her along to Ezy, where one of her friends works. She may end up there herself, but she did say she prefers to work at her own time so who knows. at her own time so who knows.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X