Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing I like about Pattaya is people watching and spotting interesting sights.  You just never know what you will see next and it is always interesting, scary or plain weird.   I was sitting having a beer with Titleist on Soi Buakhao one pleasant afternoon near So Honey.  I was just showing him my new camera, which has a 12 zoom, when suddenly it was called into action.  Three of the Pook Swan girls were spotted coming out of a pharmacy and it was a good opportunity to test the zooms capabilities.   They must have been a good 60 m away when I got this snap.  Just an every day view in Patts.
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Classic
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• I guess that is proof enough you made a wise purchase BB, what a great shot mate. Only in Pattaya eh  
        Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

• One of your best ever pics mate...    

That's the difference between Pattaya & the rest of LOS right there. The girl with half her ass on show has no pretence that she's there for any other reason.

It's the passing parade of wanton sluttiness that makes the place the centre of the world for those who might like that sort of thing. Guys like BB & me...      
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Mar. 25 2010,17:00) One of your best ever pics mate...    

That's the difference between Pattaya & the rest of LOS right there. The girl with half her ass on show has no pretence that she's there for any other reason.

It's the passing parade of wanton sluttiness that makes the place the centre of the world for those who might like that sort of thing. Guys like BB & me...      
            You have such a way with words, love it.
            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Are you suggesting I am a cunning linguist?
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Mar. 25 2010,17:36) Are you suggesting I am a cunning linguist?        

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Mar. 24 2010,19:58) Just an every day view in Patts.
                  Sensational shot BB.

I believe I know the owner of that lovely derriere.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• (koykaeng @ Mar. 25 2010,19:08)
                    (Bumblebee @ Mar. 24 2010,19:58) Just an every day view in Patts.
                    Sensational shot BB.

I believe I know the owner of that lovely derriere.

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Yes KK it's "creamy" isn't it

Cheers DK
                    happy when in thailand

Comment

• ...target matches so: Jackpot......  
                      Attached Files
                      xxx

Comment

• Somehow she looks even more naked in Bumblebee photo.
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (Snick @ Mar. 25 2010,23:23) Somehow she looks even more naked in Bumblebee  photo.
                          "More is less" is the saying I believe. 

Comment

• One of the nicest girls I know in the bars of Pattaya is Bo(w) in Pook Swan. She is really nice to talk to, never any hassle about "buy me drink" and I find i can have a real chat with her beyond the usual niceties. She loves to wear some really hot gear, which contrasts with her sweet nature. She is also a great dancer as the following clip will show. Shake that ass Bo.

http://www.youtube.com/v/snjq7lyb8w0&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/snjq7lyb8w0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">

Comment

• Yes BB Bow does have a certain some thing

Great seeing u again and that Prang... phew thx for the intro.

Comment

• (Foggy @ Mar. 28 2010,13:51) Yes BB Bow does have a certain some thing        

Great seeing u again and that Prang... phew thx for the intro.    
                                My pleasure Foggy, gotta spread the loving and the finance around.

Comment

Working...
                                X