Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These girls should be giving you a cut mate

Spoken from a Bo fan also
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Great Photos as always BB, it was great chatting with you on the phone, sorry I couldn't catch up with you for a cold one. The closest i got to Pats was Koh Larn, but no way was she letting Me lose for a night out in pats, like She did in BKK
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (jimslim @ Mar. 28 2010,20:33)
        These girls should be giving you a cut mate  

Spoken from a Bo fan also  
        Think that would make me a pimp James, and I could not wear a dodgy suit in that heat.
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (seamus @ Mar. 29 2010,00:04) Great Photos as always BB, it was great chatting with you on the phone, sorry I couldn't catch up with you for a cold one. The closest i got to Pats was Koh Larn, but no way was she letting Me lose for a night out in pats, like She did in BKK  
          Hopefully there will be a next time Seamus, take it handy mate.
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (pacman @ Mar. 25 2010,17:00) It's the passing parade of wanton sluttiness that makes the place the centre of the world for those who might like that sort of thing. Guys like BB & me...      
            Quote of the month - brilliant Paccie!

Just catching up with this thread BB.  As usual some excellent pics, and wishing you an early return to your 'home' territory.
            TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ Mar. 30 2010,00:59)
              (pacman @ Mar. 25 2010,17:00) It's the passing parade of wanton sluttiness that makes the place the centre of the world for those who might like that sort of thing. Guys like BB & me...      
              Quote of the month - brilliant Paccie!

Just catching up with this thread BB.  As usual some excellent pics, and wishing you an early return to your 'home' territory.
              Thanks TT, look forward to the next time we meet, always a pleasure. Now can I have my camera back..?

Comment

• It turned out myself and mamasan Lisa in Pook soi 6 turned 45 with 2 days of each other earlier in March. This realisation came up in a conversation with her in Pook 6 earlier this year. All very coincidental and amusing to think we were born so close date wise and yet a world and different life away. My blood went cold when she mentioned why don't we have a combined party in Pook 6. I could see it now, me being stung for all the food and entertainment and so I told her I was not sure if I would be in town, I might be in Hua Hin, which was the truth.

As it transpired I was in town for both birthdays, and her party was very enjoyable, with some good food and a novel magic act.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Some nice talent there.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• great pics, thanks again for the continued report.

Any idea how long of a sabbatical you'll be taking? We really need to get "our man in Pattaya" back onto the beat sometime soon.
                      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (deepthroat @ Mar. 30 2010,05:00) great pics, thanks again for the continued report.

Any idea how long of a sabbatical you'll be taking? We really need to get "our man in Pattaya" back onto the beat sometime soon.
                        Not for a while Deepthroat, unless one of the celebrity lurkers decides to change my fortunes. You know who you are guys.

Comment

• Jean Claude, where are you when we need you?

Wow, who are the two girls in the first photo in post 143?
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Mar. 30 2010,04:49) Some nice talent there.  
                            You're not kidding - all were very nice indeed

Comment

• (deepthroat @ Mar. 30 2010,01:53)   Jean Claude, where are you when we need you?

Wow, who are the two girls in the first photo in post 143?
                              .....she's one of the best examples for "quiet waters are very deep....."
                              Attached Files
                              xxx

Comment

• Some more shots of the party. The cutie who organised the karaoke, I have seen her at many parties around town, and the magicians.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X