Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hottie that is Nattie.
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Thanks ladies.
      Attached Files
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• For all the fun you can have in Pattaya, one of the things that saddens and pisses me of is watching people getting caught up in the Jetski scam day after day.   Any afternoon I walked along Beach road I was sure to see some unfortunate tourist having their holiday ruined by these nasty, greedy bastards.  I am not going to explain the scam, there is plenty about it on the net, here is one link that describes it pretty clearly.

http://www.bangkokscams.com/scams-i....et.html

And a photo of just one of the groups of people I saw getting scammed.  You have been warned.
        Attached Files

Comment

• I'd love to see a world wide advert of some sort to put these c'nts out of business all together. Those and the taxi Mafia, actualy this list is end less....

Ah well I hope common sence prevails most of the time....

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Mar. 31 2010,15:41) And a photo of just one of the groups of people I saw getting scammed.  You have been warned.
            If you really must rent a jetski suggest that u do it thru the Amari or Marriot or some other high end hotel.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Apr. 01 2010,16:16)
              (Bumblebee @ Mar. 31 2010,15:41) And a photo of just one of the groups of people I saw getting scammed.  You have been warned.
              If you really must rent a jetski suggest that u do it thru the Amari or Marriot or some other high end hotel.
              Good suggestion PD. As Foggy mentioned, pity there is not way to make all visitors to Los aware of this shit. Another snap, taken from a safe distance, thank god for zoom lenses.
              Attached Files

Comment

• That shower of shit are getting a country that is already struggling for tourists a very bad name ..........

I wonder why the authorities don't arrest them , I forgot !
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• There are few activities as pointless as charging back & forth on a jetski.

They are a swimming hazard, an environmental hazard & now a wealth hazard.

These jetski hirers may just achieve what 100 protesting greenies can't - the end of this stupid practice.

A perfect own-goal. Every cloud has a silver lining.
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• The Geisha bar seems to be keeping its head above water. With so many of the ex La Bamba crew there. it brought back memories of many good nights in La Bamba seeing all those familiar faces. I thought it would be fun to put a little collage together of the changing faces of the 2 years it was open. The singers are the Leningrad Cowboys & the Russian Red Army Choir believe it or not, some good clips on Youtube if anyone fancies more from them.

http://www.youtube.com/v/MklQYn1EjLc&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/MklQYn1EjLc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">

Comment

• An article from Pattaya One news today :

"On Friday Morning at Pattaya City Hall, Khun Ronagit, Deputy Mayor of Pattaya chaired a meeting to discuss the continuing problems with Jet Ski Scams involving operators on Pattaya and Jomtien Beaches. The meeting was told that Tourists are complaining on a daily basis to city officials about the Jet Ski Operators who are asking for large amounts of money for so-called damage to the Jet Ski€™s. Sometimes the damage is genuine, however most of the time it is old damage which was not picked-up by the Tourist prior to them renting the Jet Ski€™s. In Phuket the operators are now covered by Insurance where the Tourist has to pay a small excess if damage is caused. Here in Pattaya there is no talk of insurance but of a registration scheme which, according to delegates, will deter the operators from scamming tourists otherwise they will lose their right to operate on the beaches. No details on when the registration scheme will begin or how it will work were agreed upon at the meeting which will be followed by further meetings in the future."

In the future...yeah right ! ....Cheers DK
                      happy when in thailand

Comment

• Lou Reed described New York as something like a circus or a sewer, but I feel that line better fits Pattaya.

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Apr. 02 2010,01:47) it brought back memories of many good nights in La Bamba seeing all those familiar faces. I thought it would be fun to put a little collage together of the changing faces of the 2 years it was open.  
                          Bravo Bumblebee!!

Comment

• What he said BB,

Comment

• Thanks guys, got some free time on my hands, so just messing around with some movie making software.

Comment

• Great stuff BB. That really brings back some memories.

It is fascinating to see the changes the girls have made over those 2 years (Cindy, Ice, Nam and even Alis) but also begs the question where are they now?

Quite a few seem to have dropped out of the scene altogether (sponsored, BF or just gone back 'home'). Could be interesting to do a 'where are they now?' to help find an answer to that recurring question, what happens to LBs as they get older?

Comment

Working...
                                X