Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Rocket J. Squirrel @ Apr. 15 2010,09:48) Very nice BB.  Great selection!  
    Cheers RJS.
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Apr. 15 2010,16:07) Guess one or more of the photos took you back Sam.  
      Actually it was a ticket on Cathay Pacific that took him back...

Nice photos BB. I can't believe we won't have your pictures to admire for 12 months at least...
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Apr. 15 2010,17:20)
        (Bumblebee @ Apr. 15 2010,16:07) Guess one or more of the photos took you back Sam.  
        Actually it was a ticket on Cathay Pacific that took him back...      

Nice photos BB.         I can't believe we won't have your pictures to admire for 12 months at least...      
        Well who knows Pacman, could be even longer.  Thinking of moving somewhere different in September, so if that works out Los may not see me for quite a while.  But things change, so nothing definite yet.
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• This final photo reminds me of one of those movies where, at the end, the stars escape from some ordeal and think they are safe , only to realise it's about to begin again. This was such a moment when I passed through Dublin on my way home. Is there no escape....

..to be continued
          Attached Files

Comment

• Great to see u again BB and I hope its not a year until the next time..

All the best mate

Comment

• Ah the weekend floating market on the Liffey , some of Irelands finest and freshest produce can be purchased there and at very reasonable prices .

I got a kilo of turnips and some nice cauliflower and cabbage , I was just about to get a large sack of spuds when his boat sank .

And all for 40 baht
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (Foggy @ Apr. 15 2010,21:59) Great to see u again BB and I hope its not a year until the next time..  

All the best mate
                As always a pleasure catching up with you also Foggy.

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Apr. 15 2010,05:04) I guess I let this thread taper off without  a definite conclusion.  Well my last month in Pattaya was as good as the previous 5.  In that time I met so many great BMs, enjoyed good times and met various ladies along the way, some just for a quick chat in a bar, others a bit longer elsewhere.   So to put this thread to bed, here is a collection of some of the faces it was my my pleasure to to stumble upon.  Till the next folks, thanks for the great days and nights.
                  Bumblebee,

Wonderful photo montage! I really enjoyed the song but didn't recognize the artist. Could you enlighten me? Thanks!
                  Best to all,

Ladyboy_Floyd

Comment

• (Ladyboy_Floyd @ Apr. 15 2010,23:17)
                    (Bumblebee @ Apr. 15 2010,05:04) I guess I let this thread taper off without  a definite conclusion.  Well my last month in Pattaya was as good as the previous 5.  In that time I met so many great BMs, enjoyed good times and met various ladies along the way, some just for a quick chat in a bar, others a bit longer elsewhere.   So to put this thread to bed, here is a collection of some of the faces it was my my pleasure to to stumble upon.  Till the next folks, thanks for the great days and nights.
                    Bumblebee,

Wonderful photo montage!  I really enjoyed the song but didn't recognize the artist.  Could you enlighten me?  Thanks!
                    Thanks LF. Yes it's Kirsty MacColl, sadly gone now. Here is a link to her version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOKWqtocXWs

Comment

• great video BB take care from Corsica Island
                      Easy Come Easy Go: that's life

Comment

• (buddha8 @ Apr. 27 2010,19:39) great video BB take care from Corsica Island    
                        Thanks buddha8, have a nice summer there.

Comment

• Great movie many faces I remember mate. Once you said to me that you'd not be sentimental about a bus ride from somewhere to somewhere in your home country. I read into that that time in LOS was a journey and not to be sentimental about it, when looking back. Wise words for the come-down of leaving LOS. And I've tried to adopt the same view.

Just wondering how you are coping with being back home. I've been back 4 weeks now and my head is pretty much straight but I do still miss Thailand, the ladyboys, the food, the climate and the beaches. In that order.

Looking forward to getting back for less of the same in the future. You know what I mean those who know me... hehe

Take care out there guys and stay safe...

B_O

Comment

• (burnt_out @ Apr. 28 2010,00:34) Great movie many faces I remember mate. Once you said to me that you'd not be sentimental about a bus ride from somewhere to somewhere in your home country. I read into that that time in LOS was a journey and not to be sentimental about it, when looking back. Wise words for the come-down of leaving LOS. And I've tried to adopt the same view.

Just wondering how you are coping with being back home. I've been back 4 weeks now and my head is pretty much straight but I do still miss Thailand, the ladyboys, the food, the climate and the beaches. In that order.

Looking forward to getting back for less of the same in the future. You know what I mean those who know me... hehe

Take care out there guys and stay safe...

B_O
                            Good to hear from you burnt_out. Coping fine here, the moment I go thorough emigration in Bkk and the plane takes off, Thailand is finished for me, like a door closing, it's straight ahead to another part of my life. Just enjoy where you are at any given time, had a good spell in Los, but for the moment I am glad to be out of it, god knows when I'll ever be back.

Comment

• BB,

I hope you are able to get "back" for the 2011 Pattaya tour. Hopefully this time we will have opportunity to meet and chat before the EZY sofa drinking and groping begins.

Comment

• (Steff @ Apr. 28 2010,01:51) BB,

I hope you are able to get "back" for the 2011 Pattaya tour. Hopefully this time we will have opportunity to meet and chat before the EZY sofa drinking and groping begins.
                                Cheers Steff, reading that thread it looks like it is going to be a fun time in Patts.  Would be a pleasure to be there with you guys, and yes those Ezy sofas + the girls are very seductive. Alas a return to Los is not on the cards for the foreseeable future, that was the reason the sub heading of this thread is the fondled farewell weeks, but who knows, I may win the lottery.    

Comment

Working...
                                X