Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey BB, you pick 6 no's and i'll pick 6 and you never know, if we win i will gladly head to Bkk and pattaya with you.

My no's are : 1,7, 14,31,38,42....... now all i got to do is wait for yours, and let's see what happens.
    i love t-girls

Comment

• Hey BB, someone should tell this girl that you are a master at putting baby-oil on lb's.
      Attached Files
      i love t-girls

Comment

• (seanbeag7 @ May 01 2010,21:53) Hey BB, someone should tell this girl that you are a master at putting baby-oil on lb's.  
        Cheers Sean, but in the current economic climate the girls have to do their own oiling, just cannot get the guys interested.
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Apr. 15 2010,09:37) Thinking of moving somewhere different  in September, so if that works out Los may not see me for quite a while.  But things change, so nothing definite yet.
          Well BB, I have an old 5 punt note in a draw at home & I'm willing to bet your be back b4 the years out

Only spoke to you on the phone last time I was in LOS, sorry I didn't get to Pats. But good luck with or where you ever end up, I'm sure you wont be too far from the LB forums. This place wont be the same without your Pattaya posts & photos
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (seamus @ May 02 2010,13:09)
            (Bumblebee @ Apr. 15 2010,09:37) Thinking of moving somewhere different  in September, so if that works out Los may not see me for quite a while.  But things change, so nothing definite yet.
            Well BB, I have an old 5 punt note in a draw at home & I'm willing to bet your be back b4 the years out  

Only spoke to you on the phone last time I was in LOS, sorry I didn't get to Pats. But good luck with or where you ever end up, I'm sure you wont be too far from the LB forums. This place wont be the same without your Pattaya posts & photos  
            Cheers Seamus.
            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Just caught up with the last 2 weeks of this thread.  Belated congrats, BB, on your farewell collection. Great memories for you - and thx for sharing on here.

I know you are a modest monger, but all the positive comments are not just because of the photos.  LOS (and the scene we love) needs you back. We enjoy having guys like you around.  Best of luck with the Lottery!
              TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ May 02 2010,15:20) Just caught up with the last 2 weeks of this thread.  Belated congrats, BB, on your farewell collection. Great memories for you - and thx for sharing on here.

I know you are a modest monger, but all the positive comments are not just because of the photos.  LOS (and the scene we love) needs you back. We enjoy having guys like you around.  Best of luck with the Lottery!
                Thanks very much TT, appreciated. Funny you should mention the lottery because only last night my numbers didn't come up . I did enjoy my spell, albeit a long one, hunting down the LB talent along the sois and shorelines of Los and keeping the troops entertained when not on the battle field. But time to try something new come September if all goes to plan.

To be honest the last 6 months in Los were wonderful, perhaps the best trip yet and I think it's time to take a break while winning. I realised I enjoy Los for the hanging out, if I had found work it would not have been the same. If I went back again I would have to work, no other way to finance it again and decent paid jobs seem hard to get there now. So at the moment I don't feel any urge to go back, as long as I am in a warm climate for winter it does not really matter where it is. So looks like I'll be a work somewhere else and a months holiday in Los BM from now on. But who knows, things might change in the next 5 months, watch this space.

Comment

• Bit of free time on my hands so decided to make another video to kill some. Here are 2 or the more popular girls in Patts, Nana/Pookie and Pooky. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/v/O1HwqKO6hi0&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/O1HwqKO6hi0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

• Great choice in music Bumblebee. The pics are great.

I think I read somewhere here that Pookies 19th birthday is coming up soon, anyone know if thats true?
                    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (whore @ May 04 2010,19:20) Great choice in music Bumblebee. The pics are great.

I think I read somewhere here that Pookies 19th birthday is coming up soon, anyone know if thats true?
                      Cheers Whore, think it's Pooky Geisha bars birthday soon alright.

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ May 04 2010,19:08)  Here are 2 or the more popular girls in Patts, Nana/Pookie and Pooky. Enjoy.
                        One is the sweetest ladyboy in the whole of Pattaya , the other takes of her dress and becomes a boy apparently
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (jimslim @ May 04 2010,09:12) the other takes of her dress and becomes a boy apparently  
                          I'm always interested in anything Pookie and this video tribute is loading so slowly I can't watch.

Comment

• (jimslim @ May 05 2010,00:12)
                            (Bumblebee @ May 04 2010,19:08)  Here are 2 or the more popular girls in Patts, Nana/Pookie and Pooky. Enjoy.
                            One is the sweetest ladyboy in the whole of Pattaya , the other takes of her dress and becomes a boy apparently  
                            That is quite an endorsement there Jim, Nana/Pookie does seem to have the X-factor alright.

Comment

• Does Pooky have a cock?

Comment

• (pinoffice @ May 08 2010,00:46) Does Pooky have a cock?
                                Both of them are nicely tooled and full of ammo.

Comment

Working...
                                X