Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB you have a golden touch when it comes to photography and ladyboys.

It certainly helps that your two subjects are extremely photogenic.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• (pampamsam @ May 08 2010,02:27) BB you have a golden touch when it comes to photography and ladyboys.

It certainly helps that your two subjects are extremely photogenic.

Thanks PPsam, you have me blushing here.
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (pampamsam @ May 08 2010,02:27) BB you have a golden touch when it comes to photography and ladyboys.
        Well, as 4 the photography part, it is all there 4 us to see BUT I also heard this about yr golden touch with the ladyboys, from another source

So, WHAT do you do or perhaps WHAT don't you do

I mean someone or rather some have to fill in 4 u while u r away ...
        C'mon, spill the beans

Comment

• (whore @ May 04 2010,19:20) I think I read somewhere here that Pookies 19th birthday is coming up soon, anyone know if thats true?
          She told me a few weeks back that it would be her 20th,
          but whether I KNOW,
          NO

Pooky from Pattaya that is.
          BTW, I always thought it was Pookie, but she signs her SMSes Pooky ...

Comment

• (Chinaman @ May 09 2010,08:58)
            (pampamsam @ May 08 2010,02:27) BB you have a golden touch when it comes to photography and ladyboys.
            Well, as 4 the photography part, it is all there 4 us to see BUT I also heard this about yr golden touch with the ladyboys, from another source  

So, WHAT do you do or perhaps WHAT don't you do  

I mean someone or rather some have to fill in 4 u while u r away ...
            C'mon, spill the beans  
            There is no secret Chinaman, it's something a select few of us are blessed with , and that is the luck and charm of the Irish.
            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ May 09 2010,16:26) There is no secret Chinaman, it's something a select few of us are blessed with , and that is the luck and charm of the Irish.    
              haha   to that  

I have just spent the best part of 2 hours on a Sunday 'catching up' on this entire thread (I'm a bit slower than TT   ).. and it beats reading the colour supplements   ...

I liked this part :
              €œYou€™re a shit tailor, strips don€™t go with stripes€ said Donnykey  Versace,  with Jimslim Saint Laurent adding to the couture advice €œYou got not fashion sense my good man€.  The bewildered tailor on Soi Diana had a stunned look on his face having encountered first hand these two connoisseurs of the rag trade.  Sometimes €œAlright geezer, would you like a suit?€ just doesn€™t cut any ice with the experts.
              That's also a favourite hobby of mine whenever I encounter these guys, as well as the "Sir, you are a very lucky man" scenarios... It's great fun to fuck with their heads   I can see why JS will miss his afternoon ramblings...

BB I have enjoyed your 'parting shot' immensely. You set the tone at the outset and the thread has been permeated by that slightly melancholy flavour..But what a ride and great stories and great pictorial memories. It's just that generosity of spirit that makes TLF such a great place to linger...even when/if we have 'left the scene'...

Therapy for you and your dear reader.  

Hope to see your star shine again very soon...in whatever hemisphere.

Be lucky old boy and thanks a million 
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Thank you very much Guydesavoy for your very flattering and kind words. I think a new adventure somewhere in this wonderful world awaits in September if all goes to plan.

Comment

• haha can't keep a good man down
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Hey BB, luv, luv, luv all da new posts, ya sorry guys Ive been away, luv da new site here 2.

XOXO Jennangelina

Comment

• (Jennangelina @ Oct. 07 2010,05:58) Hey BB, luv, luv, luv all da new posts, ya sorry guys Ive been away, luv da new site here 2.

XOXO Jennangelina    
                      Thanks, hope all is good in the States.

Comment

Working...
                      X