X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Dual Exhaust in Pattaya

I will be in Pattaya next week and wondering if any BMs know of a LB establishment where one can partake in enjoying the company of 2 ladies for a ST within the place itself. Kind of like a Ladyboy Devil's Den service.
    If there isn't one what would be the runner up recommendation to scratch this unrelenting itch of mine?

why don't you want to take them with you to your room?
    Are you afraid of being mugged/robbed?

Comment

Something appealing about going in a place like Devil's Den mid-afternoon, making your selections from the roster, going upstairs and enjoying 90 minutes of the best they can offer. I have no problem with going back to the hotel however just thought this would be easier and quicker to undertake during the day.

Comment

EZY BAR has short time rooms and I don't believe the girls or Karl have a problem/aversion to duo's, but you'd just need to ask. Their short time rooms are only a bit larger than a closet though so you might need to work on your flexibility a bit beforehand. Ask the girls if they would like to do a duo, and have a background in contortionism and you should be fine.

High Boss in Soi 6 has short time rooms as well, they're really crusty but quite a bit larger than those in EZY. My first experience in Pattaya was a duo in High Boss. I'm not recommending it as I was told it was really a move for a more experienced guy to try but I had a great time.

Lucky Love on Soi 6 also has short time rooms.
        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ Feb. 23 2010,17:19) Lucky Love on Soi 6 also has short time rooms.
           And very nice too, and to which Om (Ohm) made even better I may add    

So do Pook Swan Bar and Pooks Bar (soi 6) if memory serves me correct from January  
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Most ladyboys will be happy to do threesomes but if you have certain expectations such as having one lb do the other, make sure they know that upfront and even then they may wiggle out of it.  

But there's no lb equivalent to Devil's Den where you can have guaranteed fetish play.

Comment

Boo HOO!!!!

Comment

Pook Swan's short time room had a mirror on the ceiling.....

certainly added to the experience and was nice and clean too....

Comment

Thanks Foggy.
                  So perhaps with the mirror I will have the illusion I am having a 3some!!! Good fallback position.

Comment

too many mirrors in close proximity can be very distracting for some ladyboys, especially the younger/cuter ones

Devils Den is a unique proposition, other than the 2 locations (Devils Den - Pattaya and Hell Club - Bangkok) there's nothing like it.

If you like GG's at all, I'd highly recommend you try it at least once.
                    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

I love GGs! Haven't you been reading my TRs and the damn trouble I got myself into with GGs!?!?

I have already checked out Devil's Den and will book a session with Hom and Mam. Check them out on the DD website. My cuppa tee for sure. Let me know what you think. My only problem is whether to in-call or out-call them. Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions, decisions...

Comment

(Foggy @ Feb. 23 2010,19:14) Pook Swan's short time room had a mirror on the ceiling.....

certainly added to the experience and was nice and clean too....  
                        Most of my time in there was spent face down in the pillow , but now you mention it Foggy I do recall seeing a ceiling mirror
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Hmm Devils Den looks very inviting. Steff I think if I was you why bother with finding the place, get a takeaway back to the LK, far better. Coincidence I am staying there too. The wonders of the forum. Could have a party. Ha Ha.

Almost chocs away.

Will pm number when I get there

Comment

Bobcat,
                            I am now staying at August Suites. Highly recommended by TTChang and Rocket J.Squirrel. hope to hookup with you.

Comment

Most of the bars in Soi 6 have short time rooms and I've had threesomes upstairs in a few of them. I doubt you'd have any problems in Stringfellows, either. Just remember to keep your wallet safe at all times.

Comment

Working...
                              X