Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai ladyboys in Melbourne

Hi lads especially from Melbourne.
    It's been an interesting week for sightings!

Last week a Thai ladyboy caught the same bus as me from box hill
    and today I went to my usual place for lunch in Elizabeth street and low and behold there was 3 Thai ladyboys in the shop chowing down on the decent food at Thai culinary. I'm sure I've shagged 1 of them before but I can say she is the only Thai ladyboy I've met here in the past 5 years.
    Now i have 3 sighted in one day
    I just hope this is a sign of things to come as it a welcome relief for the Los blues!
    The only problem was how to break open the ranks in a restaurant situation?

Azza

A worthy trip report

You need a little courage mate. Just walk over & say "sawasdee krap" & see where they take it.

Remember they won't know too many people in Melbourne so they may be happy to talk to you.

And if they are not, then at least you go back to the office without that nagging regret.

Fortune favours the bold...             (are we not men?   )
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Wow I am in Seaford and am getting half a bar thinking about your sighting How did you know they were Thai?

Comment

hmmm seaford not far from me hallammi just take a trip to nt every now and again

Comment

So true Pac... but as i said its my very regular restaurant and as a result all staff know me well
          and i didn't want to let them all know my antics
          Just a shame i couldn't sync my departure with theirs

As for how did i know - well they all spoke Thai
          And as i said one of them i am sure was Tiffany - and i had already been there a while back
          Reminds me maybe i should call her back some time

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Where is that place azza ? I must drop by next time I'm in town  
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

http://www.thaiculinary.com.au/

Website looks a lot better than the restaurant.... but i like the food

pad kee mao and pad graphao alois mak mak mak

433 Elizabeth St
              Melbourne

I eat there very often but its the 1st time i've seen a gaggle

BTW Pacman - its next door to the BBQ pork/duck eatery i took you

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Cheers. I'll keep an eye out. I once saw 2 LBs on a tram over a period of a few weeks. Not Thai...not sure...but very sexy

Maybe a few LB students filtering in...
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I once saw 2 LBs on a tram over a period of a few weeks. Not Thai...not sure...
                  There are a few Malaysian floating about from time to time.... i reckon most of them work at the pleasure dome down in sth melbourne.

The homos that run that place put me off    - as well as the pricing    

Maybe a few LB students filtering in...
                  Tiffany, mentioned above, was discussing with me her hairdressing studies before her impromptu decision to whip out my cock and put it to good use

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

BTW Pacman -  its next door to the BBQ pork/duck eatery i took you
                    That would be right, you take me to second prize & keep the LB place secret...      

Never mind Az, I liked the BarBQue place, dinner must have cost all of 2 shillings & 6 pence...

Next time, let's find the local LBs & spare me the trip to that trannie night at the hotel you took me to...    
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I went to the BBQ for dinner just the other night before heading off to the AC/DC concert - both were awesome

And you will be devastated to know that the star hotel/opium den has closed it doors I can almost hear your pain as i type

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Hi Azza. I went to ACDC on thursday. Fantastic but next time if there is a next time i am sitting down. Im to old to stand up . Was impressed how well behaved the crowd was considering heavy grog was on sale.

On the LB front in Melb, I seem to notice as well and think is she??? I wonder. Especially when asian girls who look just a little bit well you know. Plus i live in one of the inner subs which is populated with a big gay and leso comunity. So sometimes your eyes pick up a few signs. Also am near the ridges which has a big student accomdation and when driving in Bell st you wonder about some of the asian chicks. lol.

Well something to think about hey.

Comment

Working...
                        X