Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys on Soi Cowboy?

Hi all

Probably old info but I was recently (y'day) in Soi Cowboy and there are LBs there now.
    You can find them in 5 Star, very passable ones. Susie Wong, looked too much like blokes for my taste and one in Joes, also passable.
    O am also pretty sure there are a couple of posties in Dollhouse, one of the GG told me but wont point out which one.

(Astro Boy @ Feb. 28 2010,21:54) looked too much like blokes for my taste
    Its all subjective my friend , probably be a beying mob there next week now you said that.

Anyway Thanks for the update . The last time i went down there i couldnt find anything... more chance of winning the Martian Lottery.

Some clown here reckoned there were hundreds of LBs the last time we had this brought up. Ill check it out in a few weeks time as this place had gone of the radar for me around 10 years ago

You never know

Comment

Thanks for this info Astroboy.   Could rekindle my interest in Soi Cowboy.  Perhaps we should ask Steff to give us more..... but then he may take a GG instead!
      TT

Comment

There was a postie last week in Midnight. Nice looking, too. I asked her if she had a cock and she said "I am lady". Well, I guess she is now.

Never seen one in Dollhouse. The other bars mentioned? It is possible but not probable, IMHO. Ya' never know, though,

Comment

Cowboy is my favourite place. 5 Star and Long Gun in particular. But if you want LBs it's not really worth the visit. Yes there are a few (notably 5 Star) but Cowboy is basically GIRLS. If its LBs you want then NEP or Patpong are the places to go.

Comment

You're right, Colin. There's always been a few in Cowboy... probably a hangover from the 'Honey Bar' era...

..but you won't find much chrome to rub your chamois on!
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

One in Deja Vu. Known her for years.

Comment

i said this a while ago, and it was met with disbelief.
                there are surely a few but they are very passable post-ops- and then- whats the point!!!

Comment

Guys dont waste your time, tried it full off listless GG,s staring into space. Nana hits the spot for all your persuasions. Mind you this 2.00 am closing time is dull. Guess II on the main road is worth a visit two beauties there last night. No bar fines. Or not that I was.......

Comment

TTChang, i like the look of the girl in your avatar. is she a lb? hard for me to tell. if so, good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X