Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(whore @ Mar. 03 2010,10:34) A year ago I wouldnt shag you fleeing, but these days with a few beers  
    Feck Me Tommy, I'm glad I'm an ugly cont, otherwise that could have got awful tricky in Dublin back in January
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Your way out of my league Seamus.
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 03 2010,19:15) I drink from both taps,so i couldn't vote..
                                                                      x
        Sorry NF this poll was not aimed at da sisters nor

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

It's interesting to see that ~14% are still mainly into gg at this stage of the poll!
          I wonder if after 2-3 Los trips that would change or would these folks always enjoy gg as their main interest group?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(fleeing @ Mar. 03 2010,13:30)  My Uncle Kahuna is indisposed at the moment, but I am sure he will contribute when nurse says it is OK  
            The nurse untied the restraint on one arm so I could post...

I LIKE REALLY PRETTY BOYS...

Like this one...
            Attached Files
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Lovely picture

Care to share??

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Sorry...She is the new Mrs. Kahuna...At least for a while...I sent her home to
                Isaanville a couple of weeks ago until I return at the end of this month...

Thanks though, she is a very lovely gentle pretty boy and very honest...

She says, "I love you."

And I ask, "For what you lie me?"

And she replies, "For you."

And that is the extent of our conversations...

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 06 2010,09:15) Sorry...She is the new Mrs. Kahuna...At least for a while...I sent her home to
                  Isaanville a couple of weeks ago until I return at the end of this month...
                  ...and now she play volleyball in the "all star Isaan " team......
                  Attached Files
                  xxx

Comment

After 64 votes.. and ummm... 600+ views ...rather odd.

But we may have an answer to the age old question of i lady ladyboys but how gay am i?

56% of us are still shagging GG - we have hope left

44% are doing boys only - clearly

Of course there are always those who will argue 44% have got it right and 56% have some work to do yet

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ Mar. 06 2010,10:20) Of course there are always those who will argue 44% have got it right and 56% have some work to do yet  
                      Eggzactly

Comment

I voted 3, but it's never been clear to me what the difference between a ladyboy and a femboy is. Is it just a question of silicone?

Comment

NO...Sillycone is not the defining difference...

FemBoys are FemBoys...They may never ever become a ladyboy...
                          Perhaps as they age they simply become a FemMan...

Comment

(Juri @ Mar. 06 2010,14:47) ...and now she play volleyball in the "all star Isaan " team......
                            I'm sure she is playing with everyone she can find...

But who is the beauty in your photo on the bottom left...

Are you keeping secrets Juri...

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 07 2010,08:48)
                              (Juri @ Mar. 06 2010,14:47) ...and now she play volleyball in the "all star Isaan " team......
                              I'm sure she is playing with everyone she can find...

But who is the beauty in your photo on the bottom left...

Are you keeping secrets Juri...
                              ...MIAU, i think you see her at "new Orn" before......
                              Attached Files
                              xxx

Comment

Perhaps we should classify all the different types of ladyboys. Like Butterfly collectors do. After we generalise here for obvious reasons Anyway i see it like this , just an opinion of course so dont reach for the flamethrower

Femboy - usually up to 21 YO but often higher. The hormone count can be none or on the full course en route to becoming a fully fledged Silicone Queen. Still retaining obvious boyish features and probably always seen in Blue Jeans.

Femboy 2.0 - Boys with Lipstick who will never go the full route to Ladyboyhood or progress beyond blue jeans. Maybe these are types that bring about the " am i Gay conundrum". Well you may not be gay but lads at the office would think otherwise.

Flat Chested Ladyboys - These are the typical types in the Go Gos and dress as Ladies and are Ladyboys and just that. This is where many guys get confused as they think any thing with no tits is a Femboy. There are plenty of 18 year olds that are not Femboys and would  consider themselves as Ladies.

Look im no expert on this stuff but thats my call. Also im surprised by the number of guys that like Femboys. When i first joined up here this poll would not have been the same.

anyway
                                Keep your fucking hands  off you Homos . I believe with the current draught in Pattaya  theres only enough for me and Kahuna.

Comment

Working...
                                X