X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soi 33 painters bars

I recently visited Soi 33 the painters Bars. I spent dome time on three of them. Obiously it is quit different that the Nana Plaza bars , over there no sheap blue jeans and oily skin and bad breaths ( you know garlic, ginger and curry from the shit they eat all the time)

1) Goya
    Extremely clean soft music , well staffed about 8 girls very small bar. During the happy hour the drinks are affordable ( 70 Baht for beer 90 for liquor ) very few customers when I was there 8.30 pm.

2) Renoir

Really the best at 9.00 pm this superior bar was packed with business mens. The hostesses are simply splendid , all dressed with white two pieces suits. No beer bar music in this bar, according to the conversation that i had with most of them can speak decent english and different subjects.

3) Monet

Almost the same embiance that the Goya, but with more staff about 12 to 15 girls ,the place was half full at 10.30 pm . good soft music all girls in pink uniform very sexy.

Lovelane02

Are these Ladyboys bars??? or just good bars

TC

Comment

No LB at all! Although I once met one of the most interesting (part-time) - working girls at the Renoir, those soi 33 bars are first of all just rip-offs. You find nice looking girls all over LOS, so why pay double or even triple prices (just like the Japs at Soi Thanya) for the same???

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Au contrair mon amie, there is ONE LB working in a painter bar on Soi 33. She works, at least she was there last October. Head to Wall St.Bar and find her for yourself. One hint, she does not work the floor.

Comment

....so you can see what happens to a man, who couldn't make it to LOS for over 18 months - he's just not up to date....
          I hope the ONE ladyboy working there was worth the money they ask and for which you'd have got 2 at NEP or 3 at 1am outside NEP....

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I never been to any LB bars in Bangkok before,, not dare enough..

can anyone take me there ... I wanna know how it likes... !

and now it's 2.40 a.m. , I just got back home from partying on Kaow Sarn road.. very crowded !
            and I saw few ladyboys tonight ! ... :P
            gotta go to take shower and head to my bed now !

Comment

Jackie,

Happy to take you on my next rrip......Maybe around April....

Comment

Originally posted by (jackieLB @ Jan. 22 2005,13:45)
                I never been to any LB bars in Bangkok before,, not dare enough..

can anyone take me there ... I wanna know how it likes... !

and now it's 2.40 a.m. , I just got back home from partying on Kaow Sarn road.. very crowded !
                and I saw few ladyboys tonight ! ... :P
                gotta go to take shower and head to my bed now !
                Happy to take you to the lboy bars anytime Jackie.

They are a lot of fun and everyone should see them for themselves.

I live in Bangkok so I'm relatively available, let me know.

Comment

Me, me... pick me!

Ladyboy bars are fun when you are with a couple of chums.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Stoogie - you look more handsome than ever!!

Comment

ah....why dont we all go together? when shall we ?

I already got my outfits with me now, nice top & sexy micro-skirt....
                      next week,okay?

Comment

Have a great time....won't be in town.  Watch out for Stogie, he can't be trusted.....

Maybe in April  

Lotusman

Comment

Working...
                        X