X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice?

I would like to ask for some advice and some information but I know before asking I know that I that I will be flamed.

I enjoy ladyboys and I enjoy both active and passive anal. I am not small but I am not big either, just average size. I am considering adding some length and girth to my penis through a procedure called penile phaloplasty. My question is mainly for those of you who are above average size in girth. Do the ladyboys that you have sex with have any problem taking you anally? I am not worried too much about the increase length as it would probably help in reaching their prostate gland and thus maybe having them reach climax. However, I also enjoy genetic females and from the literature that I read about increased length, it could maybe cause pain in the genetic female. Thanks in advance for any serious answers that I get.

Hey Rex you could answer this one you are as thick as 2 bricks

Sorry to make light of your situation Flassitor but I could not resist having a go at my mate Rex. Sorry I cannot shed any light on your predicament.

Comment

Working...
    X