X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod- what a body!

Man I had to think that with the green hair in the cover photo of her she would not be nice. Boy was I wrong!

I cannot believe the body on her. Nice everything! Nice arse, nice boobs, and nice dick. Lovely skin complexion.

Most of all, nice poses and photographs of her. I love the fact that many of the photos show her "pussy" the most. Many of the ones she lay back with her "tunnel of love" showing along with the closeups of it are there. Even love the outfits she wore as well. The ones of her hair green and the purple top and bottom with her nice dickey hanging out from underneath. Then the T shirt of the nice message and the vinyl pants that are open in front to show her uncut girly cock was sexy as all hell! Then the finale with her in the tub spraying water on her large cock. Whoah!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love life to its fullest.

THANKS

p.s. Personality wise, she is also a nice girl. No KC3 attitude.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

tslasia,

Agree. I found her to be very hot. Almost had to break out the tissues after seeing her.....

Lotusman

Comment

What a horny ladyboy and she's packing too!
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks a whole lot better without that wig thats all I can say. Is that one left over from Indonesia Stogie  

Comment

ok - no more Green wigs. BTW, the Blonde wig looked even worse.
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I vowed last time I was in Thailand I would never go back to KC3 this girl makes me wanna change my mind. Any chance of getting her away from that crap hole bar?

Comment

ya, it's as easy as paying the bar 500 baht and her 2000 [or more]. This one is definately a hottie.....saw her in person recently and she looked just as nice. Snick sent in her and Candy at the same time and I liked Candy better [sorry!!] so we added her first but it seems like you guys like this one best. well-hung and cute face also.....killer body. yikes....makes me ALMOST want to go into KC3.

Comment

Working...
                X