Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Paysite Reviews

Hello Everyone,

I am one of the sponsors on this site and you may have seen my shemale review banner. I just wanted to say hi again and will try to spend more time on these forums.

I am a lover of shemales, ladyboys and basically anything transsexual. I have a number of sites that I take pride and love creating and hopefully make a little cash on the side.

I wanted to let you all know that I just completed two new reviews. One is for Ladyboy Universe Review and the other is Bob's Tgirls Review

I hope you enjoy them, even if you are not interested in reading the review itself at least stop by and check out the photos and videos, I am a member of all sites I review so I like to go in and pick some hot content.

Ladyboy universe is all ladyboys and Bob's Tgirls is one of those mix sites where you will have Americans, Blacks, Brazilians, and of course Ladyboys, I am sure you will recognize a few of them from the bars and streets of Bangkok and Pattaya.

Have Fun, Comments welcome
    I LOVE LADYBOYS, STOP BY AND CHECK OUT MY LADYBOY REVIEWS

Some nice pics there mate and silicon free ..i got a hard on already

I do luv a flat chest

Comment

so do I actually, or little hormone tits, I dont mind the breasts after the operation but I usually always prefer breasts beforehand

Comment

..LB Universe would b worth a 1 month trial visit for me.. how do they get these LBs to look so much better in videos than they do in the clubs; I'm talking about the makeup that isn't overdone like u see in most of the BM pics that are posted here?  Do they get a makeover b4 they do the vids?
        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Welcome aboard, Zodiac...

Keep up the great work.
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Good stuff - your review sites are very iPhone friendly as well

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Good reviews Zodiac. I had never heard of LB Universe, but I'll definitely be subscribing. I have to say I found Bobs T Girls disappointing. I thought the picture quality was poor compared with Ladyboy Ladyboy or Ladyboy 69. But it's the top rated shemale site on Rabbits Reviews too, so it must be me. Having said this, Bob's content for Wise is first rate - I'd give a lot to barfine her.

Comment

interesting i never found ladyboy ladyboy had kick ass photos, ladyboy 69 is very nice, personally gold I find pretty hot as well. I like Rabbit Reviews but don't get how they rate their sites, some wierd choices at the top. I dont even bother to review the crappy sites, they take a damn long time my reviews hehe, so i try to just hit the good ones... Ladyboy Dolls has great photos but unfortunately that site hasnt updated for a while. My favorites now are Ladyboy Gold which gives you access to a ladyboy bareback site, Extreme Ladyboys, and I am digging LB universe a lot, mostly because of the videos are pretty good, reminds me of perfect ladyboys when that site was rocking. Asian TS is kind of cool too, I love their little calendar feature so u can always see what is coming up.

Comment

(azza33 @ Mar. 16 2010,05:19) Good stuff - your review sites are very iPhone friendly as well  
                  cool i had no idea but good to hear

Comment

I love lesbo ladyboys
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

yes lesbian action is always hot specially if those girls can get it up.... that is one thing about ladyboys, when they are together in an lesbian movie or photo set sometimes they just cant get their special treat hard.... then u compare them to the brazilians who are hard all day haha... not sure what they feed those brazilian girls!

Comment

(zodiac @ Mar. 15 2010,22:37) Have Fun, Comments welcome
                        yes, good reviews and Thanks....but more importantly; GREAT avatar!!!

welcome to the forums
                        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

hehe thanks, though I am sure she will change eventually

Comment

Heya Everyone,

I just created a new review for the Ultimate Tgirl Network.  It has a huge amount of Ladyboys in solo and hardcore action.  They also have a big collection of Brazilians as well.  Seems to be a 50/50 site.  I havent official posted it on my review site but here it the link for you to check out and of course a sneak peak, great surprise in this girls panties

Ultimate Tgirl Pass Review

Comment

for those of you who have seen my site do anyone have any suggestions on the next ladyboy site they like reviewed?

Comment

Working...
                              X