X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DePrince July 09 BKK visit

After a long day in the BKK office, I was glad when I learned that there'll be no 'evening' social event tonight. That leaves me some time to recuperate and do a bit of 'R&R'.

After a quick dinner and shower back in hotel, I ventured over to Nana Plaza looking to have a few drinks and see what I'll encounters.

My last trip I spent most of my nights in Guess, and after reviewing some recent posts on this forum, I decided to just check out Nana Plaza this time, Cascades particularly.

I walked in and was gently welcomed and shown my seat and my drinks order taken. The number of girls there absolutely blew me away... there were easily about 40 to 50 girls on the stage, on the bench, or in some nook and crannies in the outlet, many of them very attractive, and also made up of various sizes and types...

I got myself comfortable, half expecting to be harassed, as I've been there before, years ago, and I wasn't given much chance to check out the scene before being pressured to pick a girl and leave. But this time, I was given my own space and time. There were some girls that came by, but they didn't come across as being forceful. One even told me to take my time.

As I sipped on my beer, I scanned the girls on the stage and around. I must say I was overwhelmed. There were easily 10 or more girls that I wouldn't have mind bar-fining. There were some familiar faces (from my visits to the various LB pay sites...) but I couldn't really name them, apart from Fanta who waltzed in with her breasts bared. It wasn't long before she was asked to join some chap on the bench.

I finally decided on a very feminine looking girl (?!) - #13. She said her name is Pet/Pat and is 21 years old. I decided to barfine her after buying her a drink. Off we go to the short time room, which is just next to Cascades. I liked that. I always felt a little uncomfortable with the longer 'walk of shame', so this is just perfect.

We got into one of the rooms... there were plenty of empty rooms still at about 9pm... and undressed. We shared kisses before she proceeded to wash herself. We ended up in bed giving mutual oral before she rode me till I cum. Her   wasn't big, just average and slim, I would have enjoyed a larger one (should have picked Fanta)...   but her pretty and feminine look definitely gave her additional points in my book.

I still got a few days left in BKK and I hope to have some extra time to make a few more picks before I leave.

Enjoy your 'down time'
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Keep the report coming...

Comment

Working...
      X