Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Silicone Injections - Cebu LB dies...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal Silicone Injections - Cebu LB dies...

Tragically, Can Can, a 29 year old transpinay (ladyboy) from Cebu died yesterday after recently getting an infection from a saline injection, which is the cheapest form of breast enlargement as I understand.

I don't know much on stats regarding the safety of this procedure but I'm hearing that such fatal infections occur quite a bit in the Philippines. Perhaps RXPharm knows some more.

Can Can was a beauty pageant competitor around Cebu. Such a high cost to pay to be more attractive in some people's eyes
    www.CebuLadyboy.com
    Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
    Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
    www.TransOriented.com

rest in peace girl. this is sad more and more girls are getting this kind of injections either on their hips,breast or face some dies while some get paralyze. i hope they will just save money and have the proper operation there is no rush with these stuff.
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Very sad to hear. Hope the news gets out about this stuff in PI
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Correction: The injection was apparently Silicone, not saline.
        www.CebuLadyboy.com

www.TransOriented.com

Comment

That only makes it worse

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Mar. 23 2010,20:22) Very sad to hear. Hope the news gets out about this stuff in PI
            STRAP the Society of Transsexual Women of the Philippines does try to collect information like this but their resources are limited.

If anyone wants to help transwomen who are helping themselves, I can't think of a better organization to support.
            www.CebuLadyboy.com

www.TransOriented.com

Comment

I think the problem is that Industrial Silicone is used and not medical grade. There was a Documentary about this on TV some years back about this problem in Brazil and the back street clinics that indulge in such practice

Comment

That's very wrong indeed. Backyard operators...  

Comment

(Tomcat @ Mar. 25 2010,22:21) I think the problem is that Industrial Silicone is used and not medical grade. There was a Documentary about this on TV some years back about this problem in Brazil and the back street clinics that indulge in such practice.
                  Interesting info Topcat. Wouldn't surprise me at all as I heard the shots cost as little as 2,000 peso or US$45 a pop. I assume that's less than the cost of medicinal quality silicone.
                  www.CebuLadyboy.com

www.TransOriented.com

Comment

transcebu, thanks for the clarification - it was difficult to see how saline injections would have caused death and it is absorbed by the body anyway, so can't be used for breast enlargement.

I posted about this before in Academia - Loose Silicone Injections - The dangers

It's always tragic to hear such stories, even though plenty of warnings go around.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Just a story out my way a few weeks ago, self appointed m.d. was injecting women with caulking, yes, the stuff contractors use to seal in your bathtub where the tub meets the tile, as a butt enhancement agent, no fatalities reported, although all the patients showed up in the same hospital emergency room within a few days.
                      Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

(rxpharm @ Mar. 26 2010,08:07) transcebu, thanks for the clarification - it was difficult to see how saline injections would have caused death and it is absorbed by the body anyway, so can't be used for breast enlargement.

I posted about this before in Academia - Loose Silicone Injections - The dangers

It's always tragic to hear such stories, even though plenty of warnings go around.
                        Thanks for the link to that thread rxpharm.
                        www.CebuLadyboy.com

www.TransOriented.com

Comment

rxpharm,

I girl I know claimed to have collagen breast injections and that these were safer. Any info?
                          www.CebuLadyboy.com

www.TransOriented.com

Comment

transcebu, if the price is too good to be true, then it is likely silicone. There are unscrupulous doctors and others who claim to inject "collagen" as it is safe, but in reality it is the cheap industrial silicone.

Anyway, if it is really collagen the effects would only be temporary, as the body would absorb it. Real collagen injections are NOT used for breast augmentation.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

what usually the filipino ladyboys do is buy this industrial silicon somewhere and inject each other. some do have stocks in a bottle and inject themselves whenever they feel injecting it.
                              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X