X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casanova Bar was a surprise to me

the first time i ever went into Casanova Bar in Nana was years ago, and the experience was so bad (pushy, demanding, swarming, over powering, shitty drink, impolite) that i did not return until a month ago.

i frequent Cascades a lot, and even though i saw many good looking girls as i passed on my way to the third floor, i just couldn't get that experience out of my mind. it was that bad.

but last month i spied a girl standing in the doorway that simply caused me to finally give the place a second try.

when i sat down i was politely asked what i wished to drink and i got exactly what i wanted, which i rarely do in most bars in bkk on first try. the music was good and most importantly at a level that was not ear drum piercing and allowed for relaxing and talking.

the 4 girls dancing were all good looking as were most of the others in the bar.

after about 10 minutes after having not been harassed i invited the little girl over who had caught my eye and we spent the next hour having drinks, talking and enjoying a good time.

i then paid the bar for her, went to the playboy hotel and had a great time.

i have since returned there several times, sat and talked with others, and have never been disappointed in my time spent there. the mamasan is great, speaks good english and unlike other mamasans in nana that i despise for being the pimps that they are, has so far always been helpful and forthright.

i don't know how long ago things turned around there from my first visit, but i wish i had gone back sooner.

Good to hear. I have stayed away from there for the same reasons you've described. However given your recent report I will give it another go during my next visit. Thanks.

Comment

I too have had trouble free experiences there recently. Going straight to the chairs and avoiding the couches helps with the unwanted attention.

Comment

(bkkldby @ Mar. 24 2010,04:30) pushy, demanding, swarming, over powering, shitty drink, impolite
        Im sure normal service , as noted above, will be resumed as soon as is humanly possible  

Comment

(Tomcat @ Mar. 25 2010,19:17) Im sure normal service , as noted above, will be resumed as soon as is humanly possible
          I'm looking forward to it.  I'll be reminded of one of my first trips (alone) into a Nana LB bar.  I never want to lose that feeling      

Comment

(bkkldby @ Mar. 24 2010,04:30) i don't know how long ago things turned around there from my first visit, but i wish i had gone back sooner.
            Good post!    

I've been trying to convince people of this for a year or more.  Even OK for Steff to visit - I've got a short list for you (including the mamasan!)

Not sure it's safe for Kevin67895 to go back .... but then he likes danger      Is it safe?  ..... Apple's waiting
            TT

Comment

TT,

Who is the short list for? Me or Tomcat? AND more importantly who are you offering the mamasan to!??!

Comment

(TTChang @ Mar. 26 2010,02:41) he likes danger  
                Thats what I like about the place , it has that edge to it like you are in a real den of iniquity .

Still like to go in with back up though

Some real stunners in there but equal measure of scary ones

Casanova rules
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I like the scary ones.

Comment

My experience also has been negative and I have avoided it - I dont like the high pressure they have. Same is true for Patpong and KC. Not my style of place and thank goodness there are lots of other great locations to find fun.

Comment

I was there recently, and although it wasn't as aggressive as the first time I was there, it was still what I'd rate the most 'aggressive' among Cascade, Obsession and Casanova. The lack of visitors on the night I was there only made the girls hungrier and I had about 3 girls who helped themselves with my zipper...

I agree though, that there are girls that some may find attractive and wouldn't hesitate paying BF for. I shall share more in details when I get to pen down my visit to both Obsession and Casanova after my recent visit to Cascade.

Cheers.

Comment

I thought the aggressive girls were the main attraction at Casanova. BTW, if you use the PB hotel, try the rooms upstairs. Don't let the taxi take you into one of the curtained cubicles. Those rooms are nowhere near as nice.

Comment

(Steff @ Mar. 26 2010,04:12) is the short list for? Me or Tomcat?
                          Its not for me, thats for sure , i have no future projects in this place and had enough of the attitude in times past. Its not as bad as it was i agree but i will giving it a wide birth upon ascent of the stairwell

Its a sharp left or carry on upwards...I try not to use the Escalator as i get fed up with the welcoming party Go Go Bar girls at the top..
                          Attached Files

Comment

I have always liked Casa ......mind you just to hang out and have a few beers, the girls who work in there aren't really my type.

But it's never been a problem for me, and the girls are always friendly but never over-friendly; and once they see you brushing off a few of their friends and realize that you want to be left alone or with a friend or 3 they will generally leave you alone.

Bottom line; it's the same as the other 3 or 4 LB clubs in Nana except smaller and with bigger LB's!
                            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Mar. 26 2010,19:32)
                              (Steff @ Mar. 26 2010,04:12) is the short list for? Me or Tomcat?
                              Its not for me, thats for sure , i have no future projects in this place and had enough of the attitude in times past. Its not as bad as it was i agree but i will giving it a wide birth upon ascent of the stairwell

Its a sharp left or carry on upwards...I try not to use the Escalator as i get fed up with the welcoming party Go Go Bar girls at the top..
                              I like the first floor, curtained off rooms for the GYN chairs.

Comment

Working...
                              X