X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays school visit

As some of you know I visit schools and universities quite a lot due to part of my business.

Today I visited a new school with about 4000 pupils.

The first moment I got out of the car I was confronted by 2 college lboys walking past to attend class, one of which just blew me away, totally stunning and a body in her tight uniform and high heels that left all the glamour GG there for dead. In the next 3 hours I saw no less than a dozen more, half of which not one of us would say no to.

It is so nice to know that given the babes in the contest pics posted on TS recently and what I see at the universities, the next gerneration of lboys coming through will keep us happy for years and years to come.
    Amen

PS Standard equipment from now on is my camera.

Originally posted by
    As some of you know I visit schools and universities quite a lot due to part of my business.
    I think you created this part of your business Mike just so you could go to the schools and colleges to find the ladyboys and not the other way around mate

Comment

Originally posted by
      Standard equipment from now on is my camera
      Well I know that bad back of yours Mike prevents you from carrying heavy equipment and you are looking for a young fit guy to do it for you

Comment

Actually I have heard that carrying Mikes 'equipment' is not as easy as it sounds! Still, I reckon a couple of student ladyboys in need of college tuition might be tempted to erm... pick up the slack!

Comment

Ozzie take a number, seems for some strange reason I have had a lot of offers to do that. Remember our talk when you were in Bk., mate it just gets better and better. The best lboy breeding ground in Thailand is Bk University and I am there next week.

Stogie, when I see those girls in their uniforms, with tight skirts and transparent blouses with lace bras ( stop jerking off you guys and read on) and high heels there is no such thing as anything being slack, only thing that happens from that point on is I walk funny and have to be careful sitting down and I never but never take off my coat.

Comment

Ive just finished chiselling the ice of the car and scaring the Penguins away and then i sit down to read this.

Please wait till im in Bankok before you post these schoolgirl reports . Its enough to drive a man crazy.......

TC

Comment

Sorry Tomcat sounds maybe we poor guys that live over here in Bangkok are missing out on all the fun your having over there.

I will try to brighten you up by taking some snaps over the next few weeks for you.

I'm pretty sure if I manage to do it they will heat you up.

Comment

Working...
              X