First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help! a newbie

Hi Members,

Have just joined the site.

Not exactly a NEWBIE as I have been to the LOS (mainly Phuket) thrice in the last 2 years.

But YES, never been with a LB.

Need your help on this.

Any recommendations on friendly LB in Phuket will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Welcome on board yermo224...

You asked that question in the right place. You'll get lots of good pointers (oo er, missus!) from the guys here!

Good luck,

SB

Comment

Just go to Patong Beach and walk down Soi Bangla , this is where most of the Lbs hang out in and around the bar areas.
      Not sure about this place post Tsunami though.......

I think somewhere on this site there is a tourist section whcih lists all the LB bars, although you cant really miss anything by just walking around.

Comment

Cocktails & Dreams would be a good place to look. Here is there site.

http://www.kohjoy.com/cd/dreams/index.php

Comment

yes, all you need is Cocktails and Dreams. I actually just got a letter from Nick who owns the place and he reports that the bar and all the girls are well and good, and he says the only thing they need now is tourists!! so head on down and have a great time....there are at least 30 girls in there every night, including many of the girls who appear on these pages.

Sorry......Banana in Australia now; and that last pic of areeya was taken before the Tsunami; she is back in BKK now, working at the great Cascades Bar.

Comment

suay jung, nom yai duay !!

Comment

Thanks a lot for your replies!!!!!!!!!

Had visited Cocktails & Dreams in my last visit..... though from a distance.

Will surely start my LB hunt fom there!!!!!!!

Just need recommendations on the LB's who would be suitable for a newbie like me?????

Regards,

Comment

Working...
              X