boy for their services!

please add your own
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Drawing a blank here, can't thing of anything

I did learn a lot about pacman, though.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

That "up to you" can mean anything and that you therefore have to make decisions that best suit you.
      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Mmh, sounds like this were confirming a previous suspicion

Now the problem will be to stick to the newly learnt rule!

Comment

One thing I have learned from the forum, is that every ladyboy fucks around. Even relationships that are considered exceptions to the norm.
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

No. 2 He my brother, or she my sister. Even though they are an only child..
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

No. 3: There are others like me. (not just talking about sexual preference)

Comment

I learned that I love to suck a feminine dick...

(How many people in the world does that make sense to?)
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Mar. 31 2010,21:32) I learned that I love to suck a feminine dick...  

(How many people in the world does that make sense to?)
                  I see it more as a "feminized" one, but then POVs are as different as people's noses (or should I say dicks ;-)

Comment

That part of me is German and, with the exception of Pacman and, one or two others, nobody likes me...

Comment

Given the opportunity I feel I would not like you very much but I REALLY REALLY like your avator under the circumstances you cant be all bad

Comment

I have got a rough idea where the Guess Bar is!

Comment

(Ishywishyonastar @ Mar. 31 2010,22:53) That part of me is German and, with the exception of Pacman and, one or two others, nobody likes me...
                          Ich liebe dich auch ishy !The german part of you is taking everything too seriously-lighten up meine kumpel.! Seriously -i like the Jerries,ich bin BINLINER auch!

Comment

1. "I love you" and "I hab no boyfriend" are both thai ways of saying "I'd like you to send me money from America".

2. Any post from IshyWishy that contains the phrases "great customer service" and "The Penthouse Hotel" should be disregarded as complete and utter bullshit.

3. Any post from Pacman or other experienced BM's about the Penthouse Hotel should NOT be disregarded. Don't throw the babies out with the bathwater!

4. Don't even think about traveling half way around the world to undertake an intimate relationship. Practice on a few at home first and see how that goes. If you want to move to thailand, great. If you do and a relationship happens, great (but be very cautious). But for Gods sake, don't move to LOS for a relationship.

5. Disregard the above and all other advice from a BM if your girl is different from the rest.
                            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

I'm not gay

Comment

Working...
                              X