Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cambodia

hi,
    Do u know if there is a LB scene anywhere in cambodia (PP or Angkor)
    thanks
    and also, I am interested by hotel or GH !

Hi paris_eric,
     I have just returned from a week in Cambodia and I didnt notice any scene there , but there are ladyboys to be found, just ask a moto driver, they will get you anything if there is a commission in it.
     Having said that I would be very cautious about trusting them to take you somewhere out of the way at night, if your willing to take a punt you could get them to "deliver " to your room but who knows what will turn up.
     One of the Freelancers that worked out of Sharkys/Bar/Disco told me where to find ladyboys but I must admit I was drunk and not that interested at the time so I forgot.(It may have been Heart of Darkness, but I am not sure).
     Anyway have a good trip ,it is an interesting country with a sad history but the people are really friendly.
    regards tropical

Comment

No LBs in Cambodia, nada, zip, ziltch. What they call a lady boy is simply an effeminate male, a fag, poof, girly man, or whatever you want to call him. Not a LB by ANY stretch of the imagination. There were LBs before, but they were all killed or beaten into submission. You won't find any there today.

Comment

I saw one !
        Turned out to be a Thai LB on vacation w/ the family visiting Angkor Wat.
        Nothing happened

Be careful in Cambodia, do not make the mistake of thinking it is safe and friendly like Thailand.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I always found Khmer extremely homophobe. Never noticed such an attitude in any other Asian (non-muslim) - country.

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

ouy...so I cant visit Cambodia ,right? ....so scary !!

Comment

i find this excellent linkasia : cambodia, laos....

Comment

jackieLB - You can, but (except for Angkor Wat) why would you want to ?

Its a poor country where everything costs more (since everything is shipped in from Thailand).
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Snick: I see, but I just wanna visit my neighbour countries... I wanna go to Luang Phrabang also ...and Rangoon ( correct?)

Comment

i don t know about siem reap, but i saw some ladyboys in phnom penh phlauv 110 it s the main avenue opposite railway station...they was 4 lb in april 2004..very low quality, i dont know about the price...i just talk with them few moment, one lb touch my dick and few times after i realized i loose my 3000 riels who was in my pocket bermuda..so...

Comment

Working...
                    X