X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot the Katoeys - The Ultimate test!

Perhaps this is the wrong sub-forum (but it is not Fish-Box stuff) and perhaps this has been posted b4 - if so, I'm sorry on either accounts ...

found this link on another mostly straight-oriented forum - testing your lb-spotting abilities:

http://www.bangkokpicture.com/nightl...thekatoeys.php

I scored 10 out of 10 although I was not completely sure in 1 or 2 cases
    some of the lbs are well known suspects ;-)

Haven't seen this particular test on the forum, something very similar. But I think most of us seasoned mongers would score 10 out of 10.

My question is how many of the 10 you would do ?
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

9/10 here.

Comment

Your score is = 10/10
        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(seamus @ Apr. 05 2010,13:12) I think most of us seasoned mongers would score 10 out of 10.

Agree - an easy test.

In answer to your question - being back home, I would jump at the chance for any of them.

Comment

(seamus @ Apr. 05 2010,13:12)  Haven't seen this particular test on the forum, something very similar. But I think most of us seasoned mongers would score 10 out of 10.

been with Paris once
            would "do" another 6 prob, incl some ggs
            but on a rainy day in a less monger-friendly environment than the LOS, I would not be so picky ;-)

Comment

Some well known faces there, but I still only got 9/10. Yes I would do the LBs - esp Cartoon.
              TT

Comment

That was easy 10/10

I turned on my ladyboy radar , closed my eyes and sniffed the screen
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I got 10 out of 10. I never scored anywhere near as high on any other test in my entire life! javascript:emoticon('')

Comment

10/10. I closed my eyes and listened to the voices.

@seamus, I would do any of the ladyboys given the oppurtunity. I would probably give these gg's a miss.

Comment

(Steff @ Apr. 05 2010,20:55) I got 10 out of 10. I never scored anywhere near as high on any other test in my entire life! javascript:emoticon('')
                      perhaps yr interest in the subject matter was never as high?

Comment

8/10-feck!I thought i'd get em all.Number 2 and number 6 fooled me-i thought they were gg's. Anyone know who number 2 and 6 are?

Comment

(travis bickle @ Apr. 05 2010,23:15) 8/10-feck!I thought i'd get em all.Number 2 and number 6 fooled me-i thought they were gg's. Anyone know who number 2 and 6 are?
                          Isn't 2 TTChang's Cartoon?

I was not sure on 6 either but the way she is standing there and looking ... so I decided to go for lb on her.

Comment

Travis,
                            I can't believe you scored less than me. Shame...

Comment

Working...
                            X