X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving it all up?

Ever stopped and thought about all of this chasing skirt round Thailand ?
    been shaggin ladyboys over 6 yrs now.
    got in deep(excuse the pun) and been hurt along the way.
    spent a small fortune and dont regret a single penny.
    But things over the last few months have made me question a few things and wonder, as im thinking this. Is it time to give it all up ?

your thoughts please

SW  
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

(spare wheel @ Apr. 06 2010,10:36) your thoughts please
    The first few trips are amazing. But then it becomes less amazing and more normal. But even as normal it's still a powerful addiction.

Comment

I don't know where you are from but I'm guessing that a few weeks of NOT shagging ladyboys are gonna be worse than hell given the alternatives back home!

Maybe this was all just a long experimental phase of your life... maybe you just need a break... maybe - like you say - it's time to hang up your carry on luggage and settle down, now you've got the bug under control...
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(spare wheel @ Apr. 07 2010,02:36) Ever stopped and thought about all of this chasing skirt round Thailand ?
        been shaggin ladyboys over 6 yrs now.
        got in deep(excuse the pun) and been hurt along the way.
        spent a small fortune and dont regret a single penny.
        But things over the last few months have made me question a few things and wonder, as im thinking this. Is it time to give it all up ?

your thoughts please

SW  
        I've only made 4 trips to Thailand but aside from having a very nice gf that is wary of my returning to Thailand, and risking giving her up (a potential life partner) what concerns me is the expense and particularly the risk to my health. I've had trouble sleeping at night sometimes. To me that is enough reason to look, maybe touch, but not get right into it anytime soon.
        And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

(spare wheel @ Apr. 07 2010,01:36) Is it time to give it all up ?
          Is this a trick question?

Or, is this  the  "up to you"-thread,  in disguise?
          "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
          I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

(spare wheel @ Apr. 07 2010,01:36) got in deep(excuse the pun) and been hurt along the way.

Is it time to give it all up ?
            Hi SW - not sure if you mean you fell for a lady and then got hurt?

As no doubt you know most distance relationships with the Thai girls only cost us money and pain - and generally we only let it happen once.

From what I observed first hand and subsequently heard about your last trip it was done at a wild and vigorous pace - it left me in awe of your stamina. Maybe after a decent break you'll want to get back into it.

Remember the story about the old bull and young bull.

A young bull and an old bull were standing on top of a hill overlooking a herd of cows.
            The young bull says, €œWhy don€™t we run down there and fuck a couple of cows?€
            The old bull replies, €œLets walk down and fuck them all!!€

PigDogg's comment about normal still being amazing sums it up nicely.

I would be gutted if we were to lose you from the scene.

Comment

Spare Wheel!!!!
              Let me SMACK you! Jesus! Cool your jets and get sober for God's sake. Ninewives is right. You went at LOS like a hurricane and need to pull back and get a perspective grip on the north and south poles of our existence. LOS is terrific like downing 4 pints of bitter ONCE in awhile.

My second trip was cooler than my first. Not more eventful, just more delightful. I suspect my third trip in May will also shed a new and interesting light on the fantasy. I will let you know if you are patient.

In the interim, please go about you life's business and do the people that care about you proud.

I hope to meet you during your next tour of booty.

Steff

Comment

Are you losing it?
                I know of what you speak
                and I'm telling you to get the
                f**k over it, and dont even think
                of "giving it all up"!

You hit a bad patch,who does'nt?
                C'mon dude, you know you love it there!
                Ask yourself the same question
                when you're sat at home, or as Rob
                used to say " watching the hippo's
                in Asda" Sort yaself out! ffs  
                If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Yes SW, chill and rise above it. My first trip has just passed and there were and still are points at which I had never wished I had opened Pandoras box, but I know very deep inside somehow I am better for it. Its opened my eyes to a lot of things and God has it got humour.

We met briefly at EZY, chanted Madness's " Nightboat to Cairo". Shagged the same beautiful creatures from Pook Swan without knowing it, and became infected by their charm. Its odd they can live there but have no identity we have identity but we cannot live here without them and thats what draws us back.

I am so new to this, but one saviour is that I have this forum to stop me going half way round the bend.

Six years is a long time though, I've had 9 days & its right under my skin.

Comment

Bobby,

Get rid of that fucking avatar!!! No wonder Sw wants to chuck it all!!!

BTW, if you and SW shagged the same dames you might be more "infected" than you think. :-)

We are organizing a marathon run in Phuket for the first week of July. Are you able to join us for 2 or 3 days?
                    I'll pay your first barfine...

XO Steff

Comment

Hmmm by the end of this year I will have taken probably 20 trips to Los.

The only regrets I have is
                      - having to get on the plane each time to come home
                      - wishing I set myself up in the 20's so I could move to Los now

one thing that I do however on most trips to Asia is to be a tourist at least 50% of the time. If all you do is go to Los to fuck, then to be quite honest, it's a sad existence & sooner or later you will become jaded as you discover that you really are just a walking cash machine to the Thais!

Keep it real - explore Asia- it's an awesome place & enjoy the lb's as a bonus to your travels!

And for all the skeptics, give it a try and see what you think

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Azza,
                        Good advice. I think SW was just drinking too much tonight and pining away missing all of the ether of LOS. I am sure he will come to his good senses once we all have a firm whipping at his ass. He is much too young to abandon the wealth of a good balance between real and unreal. I am sure he is smart enough to figure that out given the support of the forum.

SW, smarten the fuck up or you'll have a gang of us on your sorry ass.

Comment

Ultimately you must ask yourself, were you happier after you discovered lbs? If you say yes, then attempting to "give it up" will make you feel worse, and may lead to disaster should you attempt a relationship with a gg.

Life isn't always easy, and relationships sometimes creep up on us without being planned.  If things go sour, dusting ourselves off, getting up and going on is what living is all about. Yes, it can hurt - but how could we experience joy if we don't also go through sorrow? We are social creatures, whether with our friends, family, partners (gg/lb/gay), so there will be bumps/crashes along the way in these relationships.

Don't make any hasty decisions in the heat of the moment. As cliche as it may sound time is a great healer.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hey, Brother.

As I know you well, and know a bit as to why you are hurting, please allow me my two cents. Having had similar LB-trajectories, now having reached our LB-young-adulthood, I can relate some.

I've pondered some of these questions myself recently. I went nuts the past few years, living for the LOS experience, spending all my time and money devoted to it, in what became a vicious 3-4 month cycle (which was really becoming more of a downward spiral).

But in the past few months I've finally started to calm down and become a bit satiated. And that's when I started entertaining some of the same thoughts as you.

The jury is still out, but a few thoughts I've come to are, one, I honestly listened to my desires and naturally found my way to ladyboys. Life is short, and I don't see the need to force myself to stop something that I naturally desire and gives me pleasure (further to ladyboys, it's a good general rule of thumb in my book).

Two, though the names and faces may change, the scene isn't going anywhere, and I don't need to rush to any knee-jerk conclusions. Take it one day at a time.

And, ultimately, is it a choice? Because you say, "I'm giving up ladyboys," does that mean you will stop desiring them? I think not. And if that's the case, then what does that say? Maybe it's your natural desire and shouldn't be ignored. Tempered, perhaps, but not ignored!

Taker slow, big fella. We ain't lettin' you go that easy.

Comment

These days I like it here (except in the winter) and in Thailand.  I hope that there is no reason why I can't do both.

This might all change when I go back to work however.

Comment

Working...
                              X