Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for 2 lesbian ladyboys

hi to everybody!!
    i am going quite sometimes to bangkok for business.
    last time for the first time i've to obsession and was good,very good.
    do you know 2 lb ready to have a also lsbian sex amoung them and with me??
    if expensive no problem.
    thank you for the answer

Lorenzo,

Most girls will be happy to have a 3-way. Find a girl you like and ask if she has a friend that she will play with. Just tell her you want to watch them with each other before you join in. If she say's no-way....no problem, just ask another. I'm sure you will have no problem with this.

Lotusman

Comment

Wise words... Also the mamasan can set this up easily for you. (Slip her 500! ) As  for prices... I think if you go to Obsessions you are looking at around 6,000 for the girls plus expenses!  Jon?

Comment

Lorenzo
        Not only is it great being with one ladyboy, but having a threeway is out of this world,,Ive tried it many times.
        Your best bet is to go up to casanovas and get the wellhung one known as Talisha, she will accommodate you in every way..just watching another ladyboy go down on her is something to behold.
        I use to spend most of my afternoons in Pattaya passing my time with a girls that worked in Limmatque by the name of Oy and Honey..
        A few shots and a few tokes lying back watching xxx movies in my room and fucking all day...

Bali_Ken

Comment

Don't go with Tiffany and Nancy from Casanova. I was there 4 weeks ago, and they were saying "I will fuck her, then you can fuck me while I suck her, we stay your room and do the same in the morning, ...blah blah"....it all sounded great fun.

I agreed 2000 each.....then they spoke to each other all the way home in the taxi, answered mobile phones while in the room, they made sure I came first, then said they had to leave becauee mamasan was handing out the wages back at Casanova.

So.....great marketing, crap execution. Not impressed. Went to Obsessions and KC3 for my remaining 3 nights in BKK.

But, I will go back with Talisha (as mentioned by bali-Ken above). Never had anything but a good time with her, nice girl. But, f**k, what a weapon!!
          Mister Arse

Comment

If they said they were gonna be there in the morning ya should have told them that is when you'll be handing out the wages! (Easier said than done, I know&#33

Thanks for the heads up, Stewart... Wise words as usual...

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ July 31 2003,21:41)
              But, I will go back with Talisha (as mentioned by bali-Ken above). Never had anything but a good time with her, nice girl. But, f**k, what a weapon!!
              Sorry to hear that you got ripped off Stewart, maybe a ST hotel would have been better, isn't hind sight wonderful?

But ain't the glutton for punishment with Talisha??? Better take a rubber ring to sit on!

Comment

>>>>>If they said they were gonna be there in the morning ya should have told them that is when you'll be handing out the wages! (Easier said than done, I know!>>>>>

But, of course, the moment is gone....what do you do....."force" them to stay until morning? Nah, let them go, live and learn, don't go back for seconds. One of the very few times I have been disappointed......

.....and, I haven't quite been brave enough to let Talisha loose on my ass yet!!!!!

By the way, her name is Theresa.......she appeared as Talesha on a couple of sites over last 2 years, but she has no idea where Talesha came from. Nice girl anyway.....looks MUCH better in person than she does on any site I have seen her on
                Mister Arse

Comment

Threesomes are certainly nice OCCASIONALLY.
                  If you wish to play the voyeur, check out the threesome in my movie ASIAN AMATEUR SHEMALES #1 - it WILL get you off!
                  This film is offered on my site: www.ladyboysuncut.com
                  Best always,
                  Mr. Lonely

Comment

Well your prices are way out guys
                    i was inbkk 6 months ago and had a few 3somes only paying 2000 bhat for the fun , as for girls who promise and dont deliver, i guess thats why i only short time girls. also have had alot girls give there mobile number to me when i call them they allways turn up and will always bring a friend. kiki brought a great girl well hung and we had a great party 1000 bhat each no bar fine.fucking fun girl kiki so is theresa Talish/ lol and all the casanova girls

Comment

Originally posted by (donnnnny @ Aug. 07 2003,01:36)
                      Well   your prices are  way  out  guys
                      i was inbkk 6  months ago and had a few 3somes only  paying 2000  bhat   for the  fun , as  for  girls  who promise and dont deliver, i guess thats why i only short time  girls. also have had alot girls  give there mobile number to me when i call them they allways turn up  and will always  bring a  friend. kiki  brought a  great girl  well hung and we had a great party  1000 bhat each no bar  fine.fucking  fun  girl kiki  so is theresa Talish/ lol   and  all  the casanova  girls
                      I have to agree with you donnnny, I was in LOS in March and was paying 1000 baht as well. Can anyone shed light on current rates?

Comment

I will never forget Talesha and her incredible massive dick! She is sexy as hell and quite versatile.....
                        Would be nice to organize a threesome with her and one of the shyer petite types and enjoy the action between them - could be a joint venture between Casanova and Obseesion

MK
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Aug. 07 2003,13:37)
                          I will never forget Talesha and her incredible massive dick! She is sexy as hell and quite versatile.....
                          Would be nice to organize a threesome with her and one of the shyer petite types and enjoy the action between them - could be a joint venture between Casanova and Obseesion

MK
                          you little MK! Sounds like fun though!

Comment

Gentlemen: Some important points:
                            First of all, Thaipan and Donnnnny each bring up a very important point:
                            Do not pay too much!
                            Pay the "going rate", by all means. NEVER come across as mean or cheap, as this will work against you.
                            But, certainly in LOW SEASON (which can be loosely defined as late February through late October), prices of CASA NOVA girls, OBSESSIONS girls, SOI COWBOY trollers, etc. are 1000 Baht for short time, EACH.
                            Now, count on paying more at KC3 on Patpong Road #1.
                            Here is how to beat that problem:
                            patronize the LBs on Patpong Road #2.
                            They are often better looking, have better personalities, etc.
                            Regarding OUTRAGEOUS threesomes:
                            there is a ladyboy on this site named LINDA (the big, pretty one with the big crank, very statuesque, not beautiful, but very sexy) is capable of having threesomes with GENETIC GIRLS, too.
                            A little anecdote:
                            Once upon a time an English photographer approached her for such an experience.
                            Resourceful Linda found an 18-year-old Thai virgin (yes, they do exist&#33 at a Thai-style karaoke bar in Bangkok.
                            For $100. (a bit much, admittedly) Linda agreed to fuck her for the camera.
                            The GG agreed to easily as much money.
                            So, Linda fucked her for the camera.
                            And the GG really was a virgin.Proof was on the sheets.......
                            Later, the photog fucked the GG, too.
                            Poor Linda. He forgot all about her.
                            But she got her money.
                            So did the GG.
                            Ah, life.......
                            Mr. Lonely

Comment

Working...
                            X