X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever lied to a/your ladyboy?

I guess most of us tell them that we will meet friend or are not in loom or will call them later to deal with them calling us 99 times a day or get time to ourselves or go out hunting for new talent ... but does anyone have any more or less outrageous lies to share, and what were the consequences?

Perhaps it might be easier to talk about them lying to us and what happened, how we learnt the truth and how we reacted. Fine as well.
    Of course I have - I lie all the time.
    0%
    Ever now and then.
    0%
    I just twist the truth a bit but I don't lie'
    0%
    Mmh, let me think ...
    0%
    Me, never ever.
    0%
    I just tell them what they want to hear, but lie - NOOO.
    0%
    We never even speak ;-)
    0%
    None of the above applies - please specify.
    0%

I never ask them any questions about their whereabouts, what they did today, etc., so they never ask me either.

And I think the number of phone calls and clingyness factor is directly related to how much you pay.

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Apr. 14 2010,18:20) And I think the number of phone calls and clingyness factor is directly related to how much you pay.
      Mmh, if u r right, then I perhaps hansum man, cuz it can't be the $$$

Comment

It might be easier for me to list the times I have told the truth.

Comment

Correct answer.

It's all a game anyway. There is a reason that 'Thai' and 'Lie' rhyme
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

It's the same reason why 'farang' & 'harangue' rhyme too...
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

.....what you think, it's a fine start to say....."hi baby, you my third number today.....let's have fun     ....??!

....so ever lie if they stupid enough for ask me something,  maybe without my name......
              xxx

Comment

(pacman @ Apr. 14 2010,20:20) It's the same reason why 'farang' & 'harangue' rhyme too...        
                Aah that old chestnut. 'Bad farang make bad Thai'..

You old tree hugger
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Never , I always tell the truth
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I've told a few white lies to Olay but nothing serious...

But to all the others I lie about everything even/especially when I don't have to.

My age, name, where I'm from, my job... you name it - I invent it.
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Apr. 15 2010,05:35) I've told a few white lies to Olay but nothing serious...

But to all the others I lie about everything even/especially when I don't have to.

My age, name, where I'm from, my job... you name it - I invent it.
                      So, where have u been from BS? Just curious. Staying within the expected range or have u lie-moved yrself to exotic countries - Latvian or Chilean or Zimbabwe ... ;-)

I always think of that when they ask me where I am from but than I always speak the truth. I am a very bad liar in general. Just y'day morning I called an lb I had met on BR a few days earlier asking her whether she had time to see me in the afternoon. As she was ready to come right away but I was not, I said that I was out and not in my loom, which is pretty much of a lie I can come up with.

Trying to learn from u pros out there ...

P.S. All the others "besides" Olay or r u talking about yr wild past? Ok, I know this is all confidential, so I will

Comment

I only tell them lies when they tell a lie to me...Which is pretty much all the fucking time...

The ladyboy I have been spending most of my time with this and last trip will say to me, "I love you." to which I reply, "For what you lie me?" To which she replies, "For you."  
                        That's just about as honest an answer I've ever received from a ladyboy...But I still lie to her...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I checked the "I lie all the time" box, but really I tell the truth most of the time.
                          But then I count making fake compliments as a lie.

I also lie ten times in an evening to shake them off when as it often happens when you enter a bar, the ugliest LBs come to you because the other are doing merit by letter her try her luck.
                          Can't just tell them "no, you're a dog, get lost"

Often they will ask in which hotel I live and I'll lie too.
                          I don't want uninvited guests.
                          Same when they ask me where I go now or what I will do tomorrow.
                          Can't just tell them "feck off, not your business"

Mostly, I feel safer if nobody (in that trade) knows about my future moves.

That is, if I know myself. Often, I just decide on the moment what to do.

Comment

I think ive run out of excuses now for nipping away without barfining. The " im just going for something to eat" has been wheeled out to often and i cant use it as hard currency anymore in the lying stakes.( for those LB that know me, otherwise ill keep using it)

maybe ill get a mobile that rings on demand when you hit a secret button.. unless mobiles already have this function..

" Sorry Min, my friend Charlies on the phone from Pattaya and him have big problems, i have to go now"

Comment

(Tomcat @ Apr. 15 2010,21:43) maybe ill get a mobile that rings on demand when you hit a secret button.. unless mobiles already have this function..

" Sorry Min, my friend Charlies on the phone from Pattaya and him have big problems, i have to go now"
                              I guess just excusing yrself, heading 4 the door and while u do that pulling out yr cell and starting to talk should do the trick as well. U could have had it on vibration ring, who would know. But that might take a bit of practice to let it come across all natural.

And don't forget to vary yr lines and name of yr buddy, as those lbs might catch on to yr routine ...

Comment

Working...
                              X