X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going prices for lb’s and gg’s in bangkok and patt

Going prices for LB€™s and GG€™s in Bangkok and Pattaya?

Just wondering what the going rates are for long time and short time.

I€™ll be there next month and just want to be up to date with things€¦

Thanks

Ha ha! Well this depends on who you ask!

Now this is straight from the ladyboys mouth (so to speak) and it's one of the girls we all like up here, Vicky - pronounced Wikkee!

I had a chance to have a good long talk with her one afternoon recently and she's a great kid to be around too.

For Bangkok she says that absolutely top dollar would normally be 3K for all night and all the next day too. But 2,000 is agreed as being the norm. (Less that 2K for a girl working in one of the bars for long time is considered pretty bad form.) Short time in Bangkok is between 1k and 1.5k.

Now - here's something that you might not know...

Have you ever had a girl in a bar come to you and say "I go with you for free!" Did you blow her off and say "No way, Jose!" Well, next time don't! For the cost of a bar fine and a couple of drinks and a decent tip the next day it may well be a sound investment!

So why do the lady boys say this to us? Do they even really want to bone you for free and not get paid for it? Is it a scam?

It probably is NOT a scam if the girls are working in one of the established bars. So why would they do it, then?

It's all about face and looking good in front of the other girls. They'll bone for bread late at night if a bunch of their mates are looking on! The girls want to be seen as being very popular with the punters! (That's you and me!)

So next time a girl comes up to you and says "I go with you for free!" Think about what you have read here!

Now... Pattaya. This is easier. (It's the low season by the way!)

500 to 1K short time, depending on your mood! 1k to 1.5k long time depending on your mood! Ladyboys in Pattaya are slightly more demanding (pay wise anyway!) than GGs!

So now you know! In other words -

NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE YOU WERE LAST HERE!    

Comment

Pattaya genetic girls who work in gogos generally expect more than the girls who work in beer bars. So while you can pay 500 shorttime for a beer bar girl, a gogo girl would expect 1000.
      In Pattaya I was with a steady everynight but I did a few afternoon shortimes. Two ladyboys I met a beauty salons I gave 700. A ladyboy from Hi Boss I gave 600. All seemed happy and would welcome repeat business.

Life is great!!

Comment

Thanks for the info€¦ I always seem to be paying too much. Maybe it€™s because I stay at the Marriott?

Last year I was in the Hollywood Carousel in Nana and as I just seem to let things happen I wind up with 2 G Girls from here in my hotel room that night. I told them I was going to Pattaya the next day and they both wanted to tag along with me and said they will €œshow me Pattaya€ well being it was my first trip to Pattaya I thought it would be a good thing to bring them along for the company. I checked out the next day at noon and told them if they want to go to Pattaya to show up on Soi 2 in front of the hotel. To my surprise the 2 of then show up on the back of a motor bike and here I was just about to get into the Hotels Mercedes Limo€¦ the 2 of them jump in with me and off we go to pattaya in style. When I showed up in Pattaya at the Marriott I checked them in with me. We had the bed changed to a king size bed and all was great. I partied with them for the 2 night and 3 days there, bought them cloths, dinned them, went to the beach, jet skied with one of them, got there hair braided, took them around to the bars, bought them drinks, etc€¦ I paid for everything they wanted. When we got back to Bangkok I checked back into the Marriott and we all went up to the room. I had to say goodbye to them at this point as I had some quick shopping to do and didn€™t have much time as my flight was at 6am. Then she hands me a bill for 20,000b !!!!! I was totally shocked!
        Before we went down to Pattaya they told me that all I had to do was pay there 600b bard fines for the 3 days€¦ now they want 20,000b ? I was royally pissed off and told her so. I got her down to 14,000b and they left looking mad at me. Damn I€™ll never do that again! Left a bad taste in my mouth after such a wonderful time. Was I wrong not to pay them the 20,000 ? I just thought it was too much after the great time I gave them.

Comment

There is one born every minute..........

Comment

Originally posted by (Crypton1 @ Jan. 24 2005,03:56)
            And your point is?

If you have something intelligent to say then lets hear it instead of making some wise ass remarks

Comment

For what you did for them and provided it was very clear what the payment would be I wouldnt have paid them a cent if they agreed to a free holiday for nothing but the bar fine.

Best thing to do in this circumstance is not to take them back to your hotel for the finale, say goodbye to them in a public place if they try something you can just walk away or say your looking for a cop and there is no way your going to cop this shit.

Once they are in your hotel they know you dont want a scene there and you are at their mercy, so take a tip and never but never take them back to your hotel without a goodbye first, then if you want, meet them back at the bar later for whatever.

Most not all will take your jocks if they could sell it and will try anything for even an extra 100bt. They havent anything to lose, they dont expect to see you again so the rule of the day for them is to get whatever they can when they can.

Anyway lesson learnt.

Comment

Bam - this is a great post and very important too.

I hope that many people read it. We can all learn from each other.

Comment

Originally posted by (Crypton1 @ Jan. 24 2005,03:56)
                  Bam probably had more fun and games in those few days than most men will experience in their lifetimes. Bit of a rude shock to get presented with a bill at the end and in hindsight he may have done things differently...

The ones "born every minute" in my opinion are the ones tied to jobs, mortgages, car payments and credit card bills that will never ever experience what he has done!

Comment

20,000 baht is lets just call it £300... Now £300 for 2 girls for 3 nites in a western world is without a doubt one of the greatest deals known to man, why is it when we cross the water to LOS where the experience is 10 to 100 times better, where being robbed?? I personally think the same way alot of guys do which is i wont pay more than a certain amount i dont care how hot the chick is...... but why??? I personally think its cos where all looking for a balance, we dont wana pay to high and be labeled the village idiot with a good heart who is only wanted by these chicks cos he pays high and we dont wana be the tite bastard who everyone avoids as they know theyd be lucky to cover there cab fare with the sheqles there gona get from us...

I do think 20,000 was a little steep but there working on the back of 3000baht a day, 3 days 2 girls and 2000baht tip for good measure

But the post earlier was spot on from stog, ive been with a few girls who ive gone with for free, i never new it was cos of FACE LOL, i thought they liked me ive even been given change my someone who i spent a week with after i was told i pay to much... Sooooo Bam u enjoy ureself and pay um what u like aslong as when i get there they dont give me that look, u know the look when i pay them a couple thousand baht lessssss
                    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(for terry)

Comment

Working...
                      X