X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soi 4 , ratchada  road

went with my buddy Michaelangelo to a  great place in Bangkok  recently, called  Soi 4  Ratchada.  right near the Hollywood disco, this is a large comlex of about 10-15 bars with about 100 or more in each one on a typical weekend night; do the math.  GREAT  place for meeting ladies, and  even 2 old boring farts like us  were getting numbers thrown at us  from 20-year old beauties who would be the hottest thing in  your town in whereever you live.  They  not only flirt  with you  and check  you out but will brazenly come over and chat you up and introduce  themselves;  is there any question Bangkok is the greatest city in the world?  The ratio of  Thai's to farangs is  about 700-1; we were literally 2 of only 5   white  guys i spotted  all night.

best part.....ladyboys hang here also.  Anna the traffic-stopper and Vicky and her friends like it here, and we went to one bar called Vice Versa because we saw  some ladyboys walking in there.  Great music, good vibe, and we   sat down and 8 ladyboys  from the Mambo cabaret came to our table to share with us. Mike is a photographer also and knew one of those girls from a previous photo shoot; I was busy taking the number of the cutest one, a 25-year old beauty named Nuey {butter} who has never appeared on any website.  That will be changing soon { }  but more importantly we now have a solid  contact in the Cabaret crowd  which is always something we have strived for.

awesome place......can't say enough good things  about Soi 4 Ratchada and can't wait to go back.  great place to boost your ego and feel like a rock star for a night; head over to Huay Kwan dstrict  after closing time to run into another 20-30 ladyboys who go there nightly to eat and shop in this very Thai local area.

Land of smiles indeed......  when you go there,  try and get away from the touristy area's for a while and hang with the locals;  more fun. get in any taxi and just say "Soi 4 Ratchada road" and you will be there in 15 mins and 80 baht from Nana. wait until 11PM+.

Smart move, buddy! Forget NEP, Patpong, etc. Always the same shit! It's so much more fun to discover new stuff - especially in a city like BKK!

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

pai duay si !!

Comment

can you give us a better discription on how to get there can't saqy i know of the hollywood disco
        thanks
        joe p

Comment

Be sure to bring a copy of your pport or some kind of id, though, b/c I have been stopped while trying to get into places there. I agree it can be good fun as there are many places to choose from. Not exactly my scene, but a nice change of pace.

Comment

Working...
          X