X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sri lanka

Does anyone know if there is a ladyboy scene anywhere in Sri Lanka ? Perhaps in Colombo as that is the biggest city... I met two Indian ladyboys in Sydney last year who looked sensational..

Regards

Hi i did find one in Taj Samudra once but she was Post Op and from MAlaysia
    Can be found hovering around the discos

Comment

Need more information on the INDIn lADYBOYS

AM INTERESTED IN THEM

Comment

When I was in Sydney last (September 2004) the Indian ladyboys were street-walking along William Street, on the left hand side of the street going up the hill to Kings Cross where a number of other ladyboy street-walkers work....

There is a convenience store (7-11 or something on the corner) and they were standing around here... One of them was quite tall and both were slim... I went with both of them on different nights and they were sensational....

Hopefully if you are Sydney you may run into them... You won't regret it....

Regards,

Comment

Hi
          Let me know if u catch their phone numbers or adresses. Woont mind making a trip down there- if they are half as ggod as u put it...

Comment

I didn't get any phone numbers or addresses the last time I saw them... Sorry about that... If you are from Australia, I think there is an Indian-Malay LB working at The Stables in South Melbourne....

Comment

I live in Melbourne and I do not know of any Indian-Malay at The Stables

There was one Malaysian and a nice Thai girl. But generally speaking they are not that good.

However Rex and I were out at last week for the opening of our Midsumma Festival and saw 2 Indian LB's as we were heading back to the car. One actually did not look to bad really but was with some unfortunately so could not get a real close look or talk with her.

Comment

Thanks Ozzie for the update... I haven't been to Melbourne or The Stables for about 6 months, and maybe the Malay LB you mention is the one I was thinking about.... I am currently living in "almost completely LB free zone" of Brisbane... Very dull...........

Regards

Comment

Working...
                X