X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIDS isn't a problem anymore!

At least that's what a lot of people in Thailand seem to believe judging by the number of LBs who are barebacking it with customers at a couple of websites I discovered. Some of the LBs at ladyboygoo.com and ladyboygold.com who have been pictured having unprotected anal sex are well known on this forum. I wonder how many are now HIV positive. For this reason, I recommend you check out these websites and avoid any of the models featured there.

I noticed this recently as well. maybe the condom is digitally removed .

Anyone fucking bareback is mad , unless its your wife, girlfriend or sister

Comment

(Tomcat @ Apr. 29 2010,18:39) I noticed this recently as well.  maybe the condom is digitally removed .

Anyone fucking bareback is mad , unless its your wife, girlfriend or  sister
      You are so wright and move SISTER to the mad section also please!
      Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

or sister

I make a point of not going with someone who does bareback work on these websites, as in the conversation goes like........

LB- You go with me?

Me- I see you on website?

LB- Yes you like, ladyboygoo ?

Me- No go away

Maybe if more of us BM's started making it clear that we wont go with ladyboys who appear on these websites doing bareback, then they might get it into their thick heads that they should always use condoms.
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

The girls barebacking on these websites are just the visible part of the iceberg.
          Most girls are barebacking at one time or another.

I don't care much, as I treat all ladyboys and girls the same, i.e. as if they all were infected.

The guys who are the most disturbed by seeing their girls barebacking is because they too occasionally bareback, because they can't keep things under control when drunk, and seeing their girls barebacking on the web, they are now scared shitless.

Comment

Yes of course its just the tip of the iceberg. They are always fucking bareback with their Thai bf and he is fucking her friend and her friends sister. But we cant say, "oh you done bareback last night with Thai taxi driver" cause we just dont know. But we do know when we have video evidence of it online so we can say that they done bareback and we should say it. There is a serious lack of education about the seriousness of having unprotected sex, especially while working as prostitutes. We as sex tourists should put the foot down and say "no, I aint going with you because you do bareback video", even stick in an auld, "now sling your hook darling". We should do this and let the jungle drums beat to let all the sex workers know, that we as paying johns are not standing for this anymore, and that we want condoms!!, we want condoms!!, we want condoms!! Join me brothers, together we can change the P4P industry in Thailand, one ladyboy at a time.

I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

lemme clarify that.

Isn't discriminating the LBs who did vids a bit harsh?
              Attached Files

Comment

nice graphic manarak.

In my experience, the majority will go bareback. They just don't seem to think much about it.
                TIT

Whore, that rules out Karn for you then old boy  
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

and sadly, theres also this problem:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great stuff... and educational, too!
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

did I mention the clever & bright customers are usually good-looking sexy-men too?

LOL

Comment

Whore, that rules out Karn for you then old boy  
                        I would take pleasure in turning down Karn because she done a bareback video. I turned her down before when she gave me the auld, "I want to go with you".

In my earlier post am not hiding from the fact that most ladyboys that we chase after are doing it bareback. All am saying is we should use our position as the "walking ATM's" to influence their choices.

Perfect example would be a ladyboy I fucked a while ago, who I later found out done a bareback video. If I knew it beforehand I would not of given her the time of day. Now you could imagine if guys kept turning her down in the bar she worked, and every guy made it clear that they did not want to go with her because of her barebacking videos.

How soon do you think it would take for all the ladyboys to take notice of this and maybe just maybe they will be alittle less reluctant to do barebacking. No one else is going to teach them about the dangers of unprotected sex in the P4P scene, so why cant we do it.

I remember seeing probably one of the most stupid posts (from someone other than me) on the other forum about a ladyboy who's boyfriend is a forum member. He said he told his girl that if he catches her doing another bareback video its over   (I turned her down several times before)

I still cant understand what exactly the turn on is about bareback videos either. Its not as if you can do more positions while not suited up.

Comment

an LB once told me that she wasnt too concerned with condoms and safe-sex as their lives we're already dim. she painted the picture that their futures werrnt that bright anyway, so why should they worry so much about longevity....?

Comment

I too have heard the story - I am Lady Boy up to Buddha. They seem to have a low self esteem that goes into their expectation of life duration. I am not saying ALL LBs but just a majority of those that I have met in P4P.

Sisters do a good job by visiting the bars and handing out leaflets and condoms BUT if a customer wants to go bareback then they will take the chance.

All the above are interesting comments from BM experiences - I would like to know how many of us have been invited to bareback.

Comment

I was asked twice to do bareback. Once in Bangkok. I declined to do it. The second time was with an ex-girlfriend and I done bareback with her alot of times unfortunately. Afterwards it was like guilt running down her leg.

I applaud the charity work some BM's done for care4kids. But wouldnt it make alot of sense, if you's were going to plan something like that again, do it for the sisters group to raise money to do more work to spread the word of the dangers of unprotected sex in the P4P scene.

Comment

Working...
                              X