X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese New Half Pop Group...

There is a new Japanese New Half Pop Group called Spanky Girls. They put out a music video last year called Mapouka

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/F7...&fs=1&border=1">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/F7...&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405">

Here is another video of them doing a promotional performance in a mall.

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CM...&fs=1&border=1">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CM...&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405">

Yuki and TIna are reported to be postop and Sumire preop - but has had orchidectomy and planning for SRS in the future.

Will be interesting to see if they can make it when other groups have not, like Lady from Korea, and Venus Flytrap from Thailand.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

This will be interesting to follow rx. If the time is right (Media wise) in Japan, then heavy promotion should at least ensure some fleeting commercial success...

Maybe farangbah has his finger on the newhalf pulse
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Great stuff RX

The one in the blue swimming costume gave that two finger wiggle wave that many Ladyboys give to the Japanese customers in Obsessions. There was some argument about what this meant amongst the Obsessionutia

Unless shes trying to fix up with one of the cameramen then i assume its just a wave and nothing more.

regards from Mr Trivia

Comment

TC, thanks, and GDS, hopefully Farangbah will help track this group to see how they do.

TC are you talking about the "V" for victory sign as per the screen capture below? I didn't realize there was discussion about what that meant - I've seen Singaporean, Malaysian, Thai, Chinese and Japanese use this.
        Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I'd shag all three of them with the same hard , as long as they promise not to sing
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Post ops, wot a waste, but I'm with the slim man, I'd do all three, how about all at the same time & go out in a blaze of glory. I can just see the head lines now

" Mockney, plastic paddy, dies in hotel room, after spending the night with spanky girls "
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 03 2010,02:14) "V" for victory sign.. I didn't realize there was discussion about what that meant -
              There was a brief aside in some thread about a year ago about the two finger wiggle wave. I just assumed it meant that LB wants to pair up with customer . Usually its only aimed at Japanese customers, i think so anyway, and some of the guys wonderd why this is so.

Btw
              The one in the blue costume is really nice and she could have me any day.
              Just my type and no dyed hair. Keep it dark i say , that blonde look really turns me off... big time.

If it aint natural then it aint natural ,as they say.

Comment

(Tomcat @ May 02 2010,20:47) The one in the blue swimming costume gave that two finger wiggle wave that many Ladyboys give to the Japanese customers in Obsessions. There was some argument about what this meant amongst the Obsessionutia

Unless shes trying to fix up with one of the cameramen then i assume its just a wave and nothing more.
                Having scrutinised the video, it looks like a simple J peace sign type wave. Perhaps the Obs girls have picked up on this and use it for the J Customers. You see it in every photo taken in Japan, kinda like saying 'cheese'....

That said, I found the banana fondling episode also some kind of universal sign  

You're in luck TC. Sumire (in blue) is still pre op and incidentally, I found her the more feminine of the 3.    Even if they're all a bit on the bow-legged side

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 03 2010,02:14) TC, thanks, and GDS, hopefully Farangbah will help track this group to see how they do.
                  OK, I'm on it. Spanky Girls. Typical great J-English name, and yet further evidence that the Japanese simply can. not. dance.

A couple of those choreographed moves brought on nightmarish flashbacks of my foray into the J-new half cabaret scene (as detailed here: https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=23775 ). If only the girls on the scene looked anything like the ones in the video! Butch, the lot of them. All posties too, rxpharm (the ratio is much, much higher here. almost shockingly so.).

Comment

That was a scary read farangbah

I think the Tokyo cabaret scene is a little gentler on the eye, but be careful out there !

Comment

Remember a lot of the LB's in the Japan Cabaret Shows, are Philippine LB's.

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

(guydesavoy @ May 04 2010,09:34) That was a scary read farangbah  
                        Sorry, but it had to be done -- we BMs have to look out for one another!

Mickey_O, check out the story . . .

Comment

Working...
                        X