X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anny  a  celebrity again

old  friend  Anny is extremely popular right now  [and living in   Taiwan by the way];  first she works for us and  every other popular website, and then gets a  full spread in Transformation  magazine, the USA  'playboy'  of TS mags.  now she can be seen here as well;

Anny is the   5th one  down

Which one is she? The "Oh" girl?

I've seen Nong Toom - she's a hottie. I'd never hit on her, because if she hit on me, I'd need ER attention!
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

post-op lover : ... haha..so u prefer post-op girl ? :P ....where are you now when will you come to Bangkok?

Comment

Originally posted by
        From left to right: A ladyboy named "Oh"; Sam Winter, an anthropologist from Hong Kong University; a ladyboy cabaret dancer named "Fah"; and National Geographic On Assignment host, Laura Greene.
        No shit! ...  I've seen Dr. Winter around Cassanovas (claims he's doing field research, no doubt ... I wonder who's funding his research grant) ... wait ... isn't that nasty Nigel from that other site ...

... the article also notes

Originally posted by
        Many Thai believe that to be born a ladyboy as a result of one's karma... that in their past lives, ladyboys were men who had many affairs with different women. It was their karmic destiny to be reincarnated as a woman trapped in a man's body. Ladyboys believe that if they behave well they will be reborn as either a man or woman.  
        So which is it?  If you behave well, do you become a man or a woman.  Hell, I sort of like the ladyboys who behave badly ... real bad.

The article also estimates Thai ladyboy population at 180,000   (sounds low to me     )

Comment

Thai ladyboy population at 180,000 That sgot to be too low. I recently wnet to Galacin with an LB , it was her hometown, I met some of her family, her cousin was also an LB, and then if that wasn't enough, her cousin's younger "sister' came from school, yep, another one, with two freinds of hers who were also yes you've guessed it ...two more!!!
          I shit you not!
          When she walks, she’s like a samba
          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Working...
          X