Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not that confusing , a bit dark down there but just take a pair of night vision goggles and you should be ok... walk up Soi VC and you see some seedy Boy Bars on the right , you wont miss it as there is always staff hanging outside trying to lure in the undecided. Just turn right here... the old Sunee plaza Sign fell down in 1987 i think and never been repaired .

Typical Thailand .. if its broke, please dont fix it.

Comment

Ok got it, cheers TC. I'll look for the broken down sign and the broken down touts   .... but I still think I'll need help when I get inside  

(Chelsea 7-0)....
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(kahuna @ May 09 2010,21:37) Finally a map...Now hopefully I can find my way there...
        What are you on about.

Someone told me you are actually on the Map.

Comment

Joking...Just left Corner Bar...Spent the evening there with two very lovely Sunee
          ladyboys but alas left alone...Too burned from the Friday and Saturday parties at La Bamba
          and Ezy...Both great parties by the way...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ May 09 2010,15:37) But just where is Soi Bumfuck?
            I wouldn't go there.... rumour has it that it's a hole.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

well yes,quite a few holes to be prescise, soi bumfuck bumhole bottom pussy it has many names. just ask the first tourist police you see,where bumfuck?
              robbo

Comment

(Road Runner @ May 10 2010,03:58) I wouldn't go there.... rumour has it that it's a hole....
                It's true. There are some a holes there.
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

....i take my time to wait them come out of sunee......start to be a ladboy with short hairs first, and invade pattaya all around......  
                  xxx

Comment

Working...
                  X