Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girl  friends?

Greetings from the land down under.honesty is the best policy i always say
    was just wondering how many of you guys have working girls hookers as girl friends in thialand.and how much trouble it causes you??I always go to thailand and just butterfly around.I obseve alot o f guys with girl friends in toe and they usually both look so miserable,
    My opinion is that most thai whores cant wait to get out of the room as soon as the deep is done.I dont want em hanging arouind anyway, but i just wonder how most guys here seem to have girls stay over night, with out any bother??? i recon alot of girls will agree for the right money and give a shit time(just an opinion).
    I always get boared with the same girl usually after the 3 time, and am always looking for new heat, its so exciting to have new hands on your cock all the time hhehe
    So how many have thai whore girlfriends and pay for the privilage??

With that attiude and utter distain for the LADIES I for one love , I can see why "they cant wait to get out of the room " !!!

Jeff

Comment

hey donnnnny, I am actually with you on a few points. Once the deed is done, i would prefer they leave also; I like the room in my bed and i sleep better alone. I also agree with you on the 'conquest' aspect of ladyboy-hunting; once i have bedded down a girl that i really liked, that's usually about it for me. If I see her even one time more than that it would be a very rare occassion, unless she was absolute killer in the rack.

4 exceptions to this rule keeping popping up; as some of you guys know, i have a serious relationship with one of the models and we spend most of our time together. I just happen to like this one, you know? we can talk, laugh, have fun, and have a great time in bed also. and for some reason, I have no problems with her in my bed 4 or 5 nights per week, while with a one-night stand i want her out the door ASAP. we just click so why try to explain it? I haven't had anyone give me feelings like this in years so I am hanging with her for as long as that lasts, for the both of us.

3 other girls i have known for a while are call-backs also, but I'll be damned if I am going to tell you vulture's who they are so you can ruin them on me! No way Blue Ballz dumps his DNA on one of my favorites!!!

Jon

Comment

You guys keep away from Poom. She just does it for me sorta like Katy did when I first saw her, so innocent looking, YUMMY YUMMY !!

DAN
        You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Dear  Donnnnny:
          HORRID.
          Mr. Lonely

Comment

Dear Donnnnny:

HORRID !!!

DAN
            You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Dear Dan: I could not have said it better myself, my friend and fellow Nam vet!
              In Brotherhood,
              Angelo Victor Mercure

Comment

Working...
              X