Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiled by what I know and have spent time with in Thailand. For me, none of these latest models are worth the time of day. If I want to troll the gutter I will just go out on Sukhumvit Rd. after 3 a.m. and find most of this type of LB. As far as the streets of S.F. are concerned, you hit the nail on the head there. Man, what a Rocky Horror Picture Show, even in a place like Divas. Give me Bangkok, Pattaya, or Phuket or give me a slow painful death.

Comment

I have seen some pretty tasty morsals on the streets at the AM hours in Bangkok. Not sure about there ages though! Some looked pretty young to me. Hey Mike - remember those two naughty strumpets at Chitlom? Damn - they were strutting like ladyboy pros and looked about 14! Mind you - I have seen some people parading their wares that should really have thrown in the towl in the seventies!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Jan. 23 2005,19:45)
        I have seen some pretty tasty morsals on the streets at the AM hours in Bangkok. Not sure about there ages though! Some looked pretty young to me. Hey Mike - remember those two naughty strumpets at Chitlom? Damn - they were strutting like ladyboy pros and looked about 14! Mind you - I have seen some people parading their wares that should really have thrown in the towl in the seventies!  
        Stogie I sure do.
        A night in bed with those 2 hot babes would be a hell of a good time.
        Every time I go by at night I look out for them but havent seen them since.
        Next time I wont sit down to dinner with half a dozen ugly guys like you lot that night I'll be whisking them off to the closest hotel.
        The one in the black mini was particularly hot, but I would definitely have to see their ID card first although they can get false ID's for 200bt anywhere.
        Regardless mate they were hot and I wont hesitate next time.

Comment

Each unto their own but I think your criticisms are a bit harsh.
          Not all of them are my cup of tea sure, but then again some of the girls were sensational, look at the pics posted here in their defence.

Like Ozzie said if the month girls dont do anything for you there are 3 years worth with a click of the button to keep anyone amused for days.
          On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being too good to be true, I would rate this month a 5-6, thats because some other months have been just so sensational they are hard to beat every month and they get a 10, so I am comparing this month to them with the 5-6 rating.

Perhaps Stogie there something to add into the site for a few months, letting the members rate the months girls, would be interesting to see what turns guys on and what doesnt, free market research!!!!

Comment

So nice to see a posting that has inspired a diverse response from the board members. It's refreshing to get a different perspective based on our own personal tastes. I am hereby thanking myself for being so clever to begin this thread. I also promise to continue my assult on the status quo. This great site deserves the best from its members.

Comment

thanks lipflipper for starting more controversy and we have absolutely no problems with you or anyone else expressing their feelings on our updates as long as they are wel-thought-out and make some sense based on your personal opinions. we just hate it when someone says "these girls all suck" and don't give a reason why.

all a matter of personal taste, as usual. most guys seem to like Mod and although she is not really MY type, she looks pretty good. Thuy IS my type and I think she looks great and some nice outdoor work from Mickey there as well. Pati? another cute, chinese-looking Chiang Mai girl IMO. I think as updates go this one was pretty typical and had a bit of everything for everone.

hey, we can't hit a homerun every time out! Most of the girls we work with here are pretty cute and still much better than you would find in any western Locale [except Montreal LOL]. Also.....regarding the "upcoming" models......whomever you see on the clubhouse will always be released within a month from us previewing them.

Comment

Stogie - I'm right with you on your opinion of Jom (Petite & Boyish - thats how I llike them) - I would love to screw her. Nice series of pics but perhaps not showing her cock to the best advantage. Pity shes in Chaing Mai - Im bound for Bkk and Pattaya in my next trip in a month.
                The series featuring Bean (Hi Boss Bar Pattaya) really turned me on - I love them in lingerie. I love that white thong and basque outfit. I have had the pleasure of this lady a few months ago and can verify the strength of her cum load.

Comment

I thought they were pretty good overall. Well done ATS.

Comment

Bow Wow YOUR ASS..........
                    Attached Files
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

One Mans BOW-WOW is another Mans; PLEASURE..
                      Damn near Perfection.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Feb. 01 2005,16:27)
                        One Mans BOW-WOW is another Mans; PLEASURE..
                        Damn near Perfection.

She will be the future mother of my children!!

Comment

I think that pink lipstick turns Mirimark on!
                          You could stick pink lipstick on a bicycle and he'd be looking for a pump!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 02 2005,00:40)
                            OR;
                            He would be the pump....
                            andyman

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 01 2005,23:40)
                                Pink Bicycle ? ? ?  I thought it was against the Law to;
                                Pedal Pussy. Is that why I never see girls on Bicycles ?

Its true though,  PINK does bring out the JEKYL in me....
                                When I was in the 6th grade I got KICKED out of ART CLASS for Licking all the PINK CRAYONS.

PINK ROCKS......

Comment

Working...
                                X